sharetrader
Page 102 of 288 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2876

I was sceptical a few months ago. But the growth rates even before this week are very impressive and a sign they can execute well. It's more than a church app - schools alone could be huge additional. And this is not a crowded trade. Big brokers don't cover it and there's not much chatter about it. One consequence is that volume is usually low (not this week) so can be hard to get in / out without moving it a way. That will change once the instos start to bite. I have no research to back this up but I think it could have a lot further to run. I bet I can't hold onto mine all the way up though!

Banned

Just watched the CEO video sent to my email....very confident with the management...

老外

Unsure why anyone would not be confident. Have been growing hugely each year. Consistently out performing targets. A low overhead business (minus sales) with not many players and huge future revenue potential. About to break a $100m revenue. On top of that they are a technology SaaS company.

What is not to love?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Just watched the CEO video sent to my email....very confident with the management...
    Concur K1212. Body language including staff looking relaxed & happy.
    What is next for PPH in addition to church donations?

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Unsure why anyone would not be confident. Have been growing hugely each year. Consistently out performing targets. A low overhead business (minus sales) with not many players and huge future revenue potential. About to break a $100m revenue. On top of that they are a technology SaaS company.

What is not to love?
    Yes a SaaS company but more of their revenues come from clipping the ticket on transactional throughput than 'pure' SaaS activities

But if that $2.2 billion doubles in next 2 to 3 quarters whose going to complain ...money for jam
    Last edited by winner69; 14-10-2017 at 08:35 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post

What is not to love?
    And not to forget we have the Nasdaq listing to look forward too in due course. This one could do "an A2" on us
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

My two favourite growth stocks ATM and PPH, exponential growth and both in huge markets,conquering the US is everything.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    And not to forget we have the Nasdaq listing to look forward too in due course. This one could do "an A2" on us
    When would you think this could be Beagle ? I don't think we are anywhere close to this with the strict NASDAQ rules and requirements. 2021-2022 at the earliest ?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    When would you think this could be Beagle ? I don't think we are anywhere close to this with the strict NASDAQ rules and requirements. 2021-2022 at the earliest ?
    I honestly can't see PPH being around that long... No kiwi company can last without being bought out.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Weren't they talking about a an approximate 3 year timeframe recently ?

I agree kizame, the chances of a takeover in due course are very high especially once its breaking even.
    Disc: Have a bob each way on super growth stocks with this and A2 with the same sized shareholding in each.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine