sharetrader
Page 180 of 288 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2876

Majority of the bearish comments litter this forum almost exclusively following any bearish price action or an initially unfriendly announcement or news piece and visa versa... posts seem to be triggered by a bias being confirmed or even created in that moment...

老外

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Majority of the bearish comments litter this forum almost exclusively following any bearish price action or an initially unfriendly announcement or news piece and visa versa... posts seem to be triggered by a bias being confirmed or even created in that moment...
    Pretty hard to say something negative without being called a bear! I honestly thought we would see quite a price drop after the announcement to not proceed with a NASDAQ listing, good to see the SP has held up so well. But someone actually gave me negative feedback as a downramper! Does this mean we cannot express opinions we have given a companies negative news?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Pretty hard to say something negative without being called a bear! I honestly thought we would see quite a price drop after the announcement to not proceed with a NASDAQ listing, good to see the SP has held up so well. But someone actually gave me negative feedback as a downramper! Does this mean we cannot express opinions we have given a companies negative news?
    No it definitely does not. We need a frank open discussion with a variety of views on this stock and all the others. Thatīs what this website is all about. It helps all of us to read different views that challenges us to think outside the box

absolutely iceman. I agree that positives and negatives are all valuable. Though it is the human condition to rave about your faves. To make everyone else see your truth. haha
    I tend to not go on about the bad ones. say it once and leave it that. Apart from FBU of course I will continue to hate that and state that.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Back to Pushpay. I got out because I saw it as having disappointed me by not going cash flow positive and price went to a crazy level. I'm interested in the keeping the company on a watch list but am seeing concerns with the full and immediate departure of the co-founder. Over the next 6-12 mths it would be important for me to see some new growth targets achieved just in case the dude that has gone was the main man.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Back to Pushpay. I got out because I saw it as having disappointed me by not going cash flow positive and price went to a crazy level. I'm interested in the keeping the company on a watch list but am seeing concerns with the full and immediate departure of the co-founder. Over the next 6-12 mths it would be important for me to see some new growth targets achieved just in case the dude that has gone was the main man.
    ASM next month should give us some more updates as to how they're tracking.

I got out at $4.20 when trading restarted. I already viewed this as my highest risk investment, I bought in around the $2 mark and was happy to keep holding otherwise but someone dumping 9% of the stock is a huge red flag to me and while it could be for totally acceptable reasons there is no way for me to verify them so it's crossed into too risky territory. I'm certainly not bearish on this stock but I'm a lot happier out than in.

Chris Lee ( chrislee.co.nz ) covers PPH in his weekly newsletter today, comparing it favourably to XRO.

I also read the Goldman note in full yesterday - $5.80 target and very thorough analysis of the market and competitive space. PPH has the best product, the deepest product and best strategy in a very fragmented market. Also made the point that churches are being forced to take action because attendance is dropping. Finally, they give no valuation to other markets (eg Education) although PPH are hiring in that area. very positive, I thought.

Advanced Member

I watched an Australian Motley Fool Pro interview yesterday....( FY 2019 Investor Summit )
    Sorry...can't find a link to it.

The guy (Matt Joass I think) was asked to name a stock of the type he was recommending. I was surprised that PushPay was the one they then talked about in some detail. He was very keen on it. He had bought 4 x's as they got to know the company better. He had visited the company in the USA (and NZ) and seen how the product was being used. etc etc.

Made me realise how important it is that our companies, perhaps especially startup / techs access bigger capital markets than NZ. e.g Serko recently listing on the ASX.

Peat - Chris is CEO and a Director. Eliot (who left) was described as a sales exec. Should give some clues on whether the main guy has left.