sharetrader
Page 101 of 288 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    So, I thought I'd test the system and searched the app for "arise". ARISE church is there, all good so far.

Then I went to the ARISE church website and clicked on "giving": "https://www.arisechurch.com/giving".

First option: Credit Card with a "Give Online Now" button.
    Second option: For internet banking and setting up AP's you can give into the following accounts: <account numbers>

No mention whatsoever of PushPay.

Comments?
    Can i ask why you chose that particular church? It seems to be a NZ church?

Banned

So, I thought I'd test the system and searched the app for "arise". ARISE church is there, all good so far.

Then I went to the ARISE church website and clicked on "giving": "https://www.arisechurch.com/giving".

Second option: For internet banking and setting up AP's you can give into the following accounts: <account numbers>

Comments?

Kiwis dont go to church...they go to the pub....

Looks like it haaaattteesss the $3 mark lol

Still not a lot of money per church when they typically have several hundred members attending weekly . The cost per attendee, per week, is tiny. As stated they're going for bigger churches to lock them in. It will means slower growth in customer numbers but a higher ARPU. Hopefully lower cost to acquire relative to revenue too.

Loving that these guys keep delivering (and exceeding ) what was promised. Up over 200% on first purchase in 2015 and 50% on last purchase just 2 months ago. Still think they're priced reasonably compared to peers. Need to find Xero market cap figures for when they hit $100M ACMR, but I think they were more than 10X ACMR.

Disclosure. Own and in for the long haul

Comments?
    Find a better more inspired Church ? http://www.churchunlimited.co.nz/online-giving/
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Baddarcy View Post
    Can i ask why you chose that particular church? It seems to be a NZ church?
    Few reasons -

1. I had heard of it, as know of ppl who go to it (from facebook posts), so I searched it to see if they are on pushpay
    2. They seem to organize very expensive flash conference/events and have a very flashy website, so must get loads of money from <somewhere>
    3. Seem to appeal to hip generations, so appealing for smartphone gens etc

So, was genuinely surprised when there was no mention of pushpay on their very appealing, modern, flashy website.

My point is that either ARISE is not very interested in pushpay, or, no one at pushpay is chasing up clients to make sure they are advertising it as a payment method.

Sample size of one. Just an observation, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Find a better more inspired Church ? http://www.churchunlimited.co.nz/online-giving/
    Exactly, but why no one at pushpay chases up to see that their clients are advertising pushpay as a payment methd

USA is the target market.

A bit of a sell off today

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    A bit of a sell off today

Profit taking....remenber sp was $1.66 last time..then recent high $3...that is almost double. People is locking a bit of profit. It will run around $2.80 ish then slowly up again. With thier brake even by possible mid or early next year...thier growth n potential are huge!