sharetrader
Page 235 of 288 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    Jarden upgrade to Outperform with target $9.30 from $6.54
    Must have been a bit embarrassing for them having a target of 654 when share price has been so strong

Guess no good eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Credit Suisse (Jarden) rates Pushpay as Outperform
    The broker expects FY21 to be "remarkable" with a shift to digital donations accelerating significantly and the platform becoming indispensable to clients. While acceleration over the last six months may be a pulling forward of demand and creating a challenging base to cycle in FY22 the broker still envisages a significant opportunity.

Credit Suisse also expects Pushpay to exceed FY21 guidance of US$50-54m (EBITDAF), forecasting US$57.2m. Outperform retained. Target rises to NZ$9.30 from NZ$6.54.

Lots of mixed messages with some of the executives selling shares, along with Kabouter selling down their stake to sub 5%, against the backdrop of brokers optimistic target prices (Jarden target price of $9.30 with Forsyth Barr forecasting $12.00+). I see room for growth on the current share price as I believe that PPH will indeed beat the FY21 forecast significantly and that's always well rec'd by the market.
    Discl: holder
    Last edited by Mel; 23-09-2020 at 06:50 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Lots of mixed messages with some of the executives selling shares, along with Kabouter selling down their stake to sub 5%, against the backdrop of brokers optimistic target prices (Jarden target price of $9.30 with Forsyth Barr forecasting $12.00+). I see room for growth on the current share price as I believe that PPH will indeed beat the FY21 forecast significantly and that's always well rec'd by the market.
    Discl: holder
    Sell downs rarely mean anything especially after sp run ups.
    The people selling aren't geniuses of the stock market and don't have excellent valuation methods that somehow
    make them pick a top.
    I think selling based on that would not have been a very smart thing to do.

I do think the november report will be good but we will see these guys dont really provide interim updates
    which is a good and bad thing

Investor

https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...et-higher.html

Local tech company Pushpay Holdings led the NZX 50 higher, rising 5.8 percent to $8.20, spurred on by another analyst's view.
    Research firm Jarden upgraded the stock to ‘outperform’ and hiked its target price to $9.30, adding a hefty $2.76 to its previous target.
    “Pushpay was always going to be strong today because the US tech sector had a good night and it shares that thematic, but it will have been helpful to have a broker push through an upgrade,” said Mark Lister, head of private wealth research at Craigs Investment Partners.
    The analysts said in a note they expect three years of growth to be compressed into one, bringing a 55 percent increase in donation volume and corporate earnings growth of 128 percent.
    “FY21 will be a remarkable year in Pushpay’s trajectory, with the shift to digital donations accelerating significantly, and its platform becoming indispensable to clients,” they wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...et-higher.html

Local tech company Pushpay Holdings led the NZX 50 higher, rising 5.8 percent to $8.20, spurred on by another analyst's view.
    Research firm Jarden upgraded the stock to ‘outperform’ and hiked its target price to $9.30, adding a hefty $2.76 to its previous target.
    “Pushpay was always going to be strong today because the US tech sector had a good night and it shares that thematic, but it will have been helpful to have a broker push through an upgrade,” said Mark Lister, head of private wealth research at Craigs Investment Partners.
    The analysts said in a note they expect three years of growth to be compressed into one, bringing a 55 percent increase in donation volume and corporate earnings growth of 128 percent.
    “FY21 will be a remarkable year in Pushpay’s trajectory, with the shift to digital donations accelerating significantly, and its platform becoming indispensable to clients,” they wrote.
    "Indispensable" is a big call. That would give Pushpay a huge moat. I'm liking the sound of that.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    "Indispensable" is a big call. That would give Pushpay a huge moat. I'm liking the sound of that.
    With Sep period almost coming to end, they should've good idea about how the numbers are tracking for 1H. Hopefully they will provide a trading update in the not too distant future.

Interesting that after the Sharesies lunch podcast where they interviewed Bruce Gordon the share price has gone up. Starting from 1pm when the podcast finished.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by DazRaz View Post
    Interesting that after the Sharesies lunch podcast where they interviewed Bruce Gordon the share price has gone up. Starting from 1pm when the podcast finished.
    Oh, didn't know this event was on. Got a link to watch this again somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Oh, didn't know this event was on. Got a link to watch this again somewhere?
    Not anywhere I can get to just now. Try their site.