sharetrader
Page 107 of 288 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2876

Investor

Another day of solid volume with more accumulation in progress....one more bit of good news re progress we might see this fly through close to $4.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Another day of solid volume with more accumulation in progress....one more bit of good news re progress we might see this fly through close to $4.
    Jeez 4 bucks ...I like your thinking mate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez 4 bucks ...I like your thinking mate
    Expect a bullish run today followed by commentary at 11am investor conf call.

Expect a bullish run today followed by commentary at 11am investor conf call.
    The one thing that stood out to me was a US listing within 15 months. I know they were planning one but had they given a specific time frame before now?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    The one thing that stood out to me was a US listing within 15 months. I know they were planning one but had they given a specific time frame before now?
    I like how they will be tracking revenue during their quarterly updates. As previously noted, they're a very transparent organisation.

Great work PPH! Can't wait to see how they look in 15 months time before US listing, so much opportunity to grab

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Pursue a listing within 15 months is a bit ambiguous. Does it mean start the process, or, intend to be listed, in 15 months?

Banned

the next Xero..will be better..as USA listing is coming. Last update said within 3 years. Now..15 months...well done!!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    the next Xero..will be better..as USA listing is coming. Last update said within 3 years. Now..15 months...well done!!
    My bet is they get listed on NASDAQ sooner than Xero does.....these guys are known to move things very rapidly. On the same token I'm picking they'll ditch NZX at some stage next year.

Banned

My bet is they get listed on NASDAQ sooner than Xero does.....these guys are known to move things very rapidly. On the same token I'm picking they'll ditch NZX at some stage next year.
    December..is high in revenue. What would u see the Sp on the next January update ...Sb9?