sharetrader
Page 11 of 288 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

I reckon Churches will really appreciate the immediacy of Push Pay...not slagging off at Churches, I wouldn't dare but the plain fact of the matter is preachers give an emotional plea, a full sermon sometimes about giving and parishioners have immediate access to all their funds, (as opposed to just the cash they brought with them in their wallet, who carries a chequebook anymore ?), when there heart and mind are in an inspired state, shall we say.
    I know many churches have eftpos machines anyway but you have to get up out of your pew and use them which creates a barrier to entry so to speak...whereas pushpay is so easy and has no barrier to use.

percy

I wonder whether we will see preachers on commission?

Actually many of them do fantastic work in the community and probably deserve it but most are happy to have their rewards in heaven

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I wonder whether we will see preachers on commission?
    I think their interests are already aligned with Pushpay - the more donations, the more pushpay earns and the more the church has to spend.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I think their interests are already aligned with Pushpay - the more donations, the more pushpay earns and the more the church has to spend.
    I was thinking more of a life after politics for Winston.
    A good little earner?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    A good little earner?
    The story in the annual report, as they tell it, seems quite reasonable... https://nzx.com/files/attachments/213900.pdf

Those revenue growth figures are juicy.

Although, I do wonder who else could swoop into this space and end the dream...
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Membaa

OMG, "juicy", like tooty fruits! This SP is grossly overinflated and still illiquid, you'd better have a spare shirt else risk losing the one you've got, or waiting an eternity for reality to catch up to the SP (it never does, the SP always comes back to reality first). The FY report is a work of art, literally, it's the shareholders money that paid for the Ad agency to make a financial sows ear look like the proverbial silk purse. Did you actually read the financials? Multiply the merchants by the monthly revenue by 12 and you have a profound loss and run out of cash, and oh what a surprise, a cap raising June 5! Not surprising that the market responded to the $13m cap raise announcement and dilution with a whopping $4.55 to $3.85 decline (which is still an out of the ballpark SP valuation). As reality settles in and even with their >2000 forecast merchants (100+% .. hope they make it otherwise it's SP hell) it's not rocket science to see that "juicy" would be taking profits now, but certainly not buying in or accumulating at these inflated SP levels. I'd be less concerned for lurkers if the posters assessment wasn't so obsequious and hypocritical.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    The story in the annual report, as they tell it, seems quite reasonable... https://nzx.com/files/attachments/213900.pdf

Those revenue growth figures are juicy.

Although, I do wonder who else could swoop into this space and end the dream...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Not surprising that the market responded to the $13m cap raise announcement and dilution with a whopping $4.55 to $3.85 decline (which is still an out of the ballpark SP valuation)
    $3.85 is the cap raise price, not uncommon for a stock to go there... Sometimes the stock goes even lower than the cap raise price

PAY will be listed on the NZX Main Board soon - great work, wonder how long it will be before it's a constituent of the NZX50!
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

IMO

First time visitor. I was int in what is helping BFG stay at the top of NZ share comp. He chose PAY which i didn't have clue what it was. Well i do now having read some entertaining threads(thanks . If he wins this quarters comp i think he should be sent a bottle of Claytons because PAY is a share when you're not having a share

percy

Well it has been a year since PAY listed at $1.00.
    Currently $5.35.
    First of all congratulations to PAY, and those who had the conviction to buy into PAY.
    To the rest of us.WE GOT IT WRONG.!!!