sharetrader
Page 12 of 288 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Banned

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pushpay...comment-694314
    Stunning result. (disc. - shareholder, and smiling)
    Last edited by Plutus; 14-08-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    The story in the annual report, as they tell it, seems quite reasonable... https://nzx.com/files/attachments/213900.pdf

Those revenue growth figures are juicy.

Although, I do wonder who else could swoop into this space and end the dream...
    Considering PushPay is making huge revenue gains from churches.... I'm wondering why the Vatican hasn't swooped in with their own product.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Considering PushPay is making huge revenue gains from churches.... I'm wondering why the Vatican hasn't swooped in with their own product.
    Or why churches dont move to regular gifting. Just like a Gym membership, take the money out on a weekly/monthly basis. Very easy to operate. I guess the benefit of PAY is the preacher can motivate more donations while the church goers are intoxicated with god.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Or why churches dont move to regular gifting. Just like a Gym membership, take the money out on a weekly/monthly basis. Very easy to operate. I guess the benefit of PAY is the preacher can motivate more donations while the church goers are intoxicated with god.
    And they don't have to be at Church to get a prompt to donate. Clever business model.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    Clever business model.
    The Gym model. Recurring payments from clients even though only 25% turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    OMG, "juicy", like tooty fruits! This SP is grossly overinflated and still illiquid, you'd better have a spare shirt else risk losing the one you've got, or waiting an eternity for reality to catch up to the SP (it never does, the SP always comes back to reality first). The FY report is a work of art, literally, it's the shareholders money that paid for the Ad agency to make a financial sows ear look like the proverbial silk purse. Did you actually read the financials? Multiply the merchants by the monthly revenue by 12 and you have a profound loss and run out of cash, and oh what a surprise, a cap raising June 5! Not surprising that the market responded to the $13m cap raise announcement and dilution with a whopping $4.55 to $3.85 decline (which is still an out of the ballpark SP valuation). As reality settles in and even with their >2000 forecast merchants (100+% .. hope they make it otherwise it's SP hell) it's not rocket science to see that "juicy" would be taking profits now, but certainly not buying in or accumulating at these inflated SP levels. I'd be less concerned for lurkers if the posters assessment wasn't so obsequious and hypocritical.

BAA
    First time caller, long time listener.

I've noticed your almost evangelical praise of VMob (a company with a history of promising and failing to deliver everytime it changes its stripes with a new business idea, dodgy corporate governance from directors that have a history of fleecing investors, telling investors they won't list on the ASX, then they will a couple of days later, juicy SPP's for cushy execs who keep selling down) yet, you are so decidedly critical of Pushpay, a company that from the outset has gone from strength to strength with its growth. Instead of rumoured deals, these guys are actually delivering, unlike VMob.

Im not defending Pushpay, I invest in neither, but I am curious why you aren't equally as critical about VMob, a company with an arguably similar revenue model.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    First time caller, long time listener.

I've noticed your almost evangelical praise of VMob (a company with a history of promising and failing to deliver everytime it changes its stripes with a new business idea, dodgy corporate governance from directors that have a history of fleecing investors, telling investors they won't list on the ASX, then they will a couple of days later, juicy SPP's for cushy execs who keep selling down) yet, you are so decidedly critical of Pushpay, a company that from the outset has gone from strength to strength with its growth. Instead of rumoured deals, these guys are actually delivering, unlike VMob.

Im not defending Pushpay, I invest in neither, but I am curious why you aren't equally as critical about VMob, a company with an arguably similar revenue model.
    Subway, I am an investor in both - in some ways they are similar and in others not. Pushpay are probably the most focussed and determined Tech company on the planet at the moment and scoring goals. VMOB seem to be sorting a few legacy issues out and have developed seriously good connections in the US. The only question in my head, is which company gets the big buy-out offer first. NZ is entering a tech company renaissance - some really cool things happening in the space in a number of areas. The real challenge as always is picking the winners.

Guru

Private placement at a huge discount (at least they are embargoed for 2 years). I guess it depends how long the capital raise has been going for given they were at that price in August.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/1...placement.html

Nearly a 4 fold in a year... whoaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Nearly a 4 fold in a year... whoaaaa
    These guys are smashing it. The shareprice seems expensive now.... but if they get ACMR of $100 million in a few years, they could be considered cheap.