sharetrader
Page 123 of 288 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2876
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Up 4.3% to $4.35 at the moment. Just the kind of start to a new year I like!
    Silly me bought whole lot at $4.37 on open, and knew should have waited 10 minutes. Are well, just have to buy whole lot more at cheaper price as it goes down

I was going to buy more but saw that bid and wondered if it was you mate. Yes you chased too hard and I wasn't prepared to follow at that level. Try and hoover some more up when there's less noise.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Now that we are only a week or so from having 100M ACMR confirmed, the share price has followed - and again our Mcap is sitting comfortably at 12x ACMR of 100m. Divide that by the outstanding shares of 274M this results in a share price of exactly $4.38 NZD.

Now that PPH is in the NZX 50 and with a lot of exciting news in the pipeline including a US listing, 70M revenue for FY18, and transaction volume target of 10B from 2.2B annualised, is an MCAP of 12x ACMR the new norm? or will we see our historical average of 7.6x ACMR return? or will MCAP vs. ACMR only increase? Or is looking at the value of PPH through ACMR utilising the wrong parameters? Watching with interest and caution.
    $4.38 would be reasonable given the above, but this company's ability to keep delivering against such aggressive targets is phenomenal and I think under-appreciated by the market. Index inclusion and broker coverage + being tipped in the 2018 broker list should all help push on but it just takes time - this market does not react as fast as others, even allowing for holiday mode.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I was going to buy more but saw that bid and wondered if it was you mate. Yes you chased too hard and I wasn't prepared to follow at that level. Try and hoover some more up when there's less noise.
    Wow, this things all over the show. Dropped my buy price to 4.19 and got another 8000 but it went to 4.16 for a few seconds just after that. This is good for the heart beat, won't have to go for walk later .

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Wow, this things all over the show. Dropped my buy price to 4.19 and got another 8000 but it went to 4.16 for a few seconds just after that. This is good for the heart beat, won't have to go for walk later .
    $120k-worth sold in 2 secs from $4.29 to $4.16. then $160k-worth bought over the next 25 mins to take it back to where it was. Somebody panicked...

Wow, this things all over the show. Dropped my buy price to 4.19 and got another 8000 but it went to 4.16 for a few seconds just after that. This is good for the heart beat, won't have to go for walk later:D .
    LOL that's funny mate Small problem though...my doctor tells me that's not the sort of exercise that's good for your heart
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

There appears to be a blockage at 4.37. Someone keeps drip feeding more to sell.

Banned

There appears to be a blockage at 4.37. Someone keeps drip feeding more to sell.
    HaHa, that would probably be you, if you bought them under $2.

Advanced Member

Not me, I'm a late comer, only started buying on 22/12/17 at 4.17.

Banned

Ehmm...wonder I should top up the last time at this price before 10th Jan....if the news out n they will IPO in USA early than expected....will see the sp heading north....what do u think gurus?