sharetrader
Page 140 of 288 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2876

Interestingly found 3 analysis valuations on 3 different sites PPH TP $4.86 with Strong Buy recommendation

Yahoo
    4Trader
    Wall St

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Interestingly found 3 analysis valuations on 3 different sites PPH TP $4.86 with Strong Buy recommendation

Yahoo
    4Trader
    Wall St
    Cool, looks we definitely on a winner

Dream catcher — you into pph big time?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Good for you on your trade and thanks for your comment. I was told to enter PPH when it was worth $1.80 per share but due to my loss on Wynyard I was inclined not to. Instead I invested in a2 which was easy as it makes a profit.
    I for one hope PPH takes off like a rocket. I love success for kiwi companies
    Good on you.....I hope ATM continues to serve us both well!

Interestingly a lot of the current uncertainty around PPH's value is from those that entered late. Had you entered at $1.80 you would have a considerable safety margin around the current uncertainty (which I deem is a healthy correction.) Time will tell which school is right.

Like you I'm v proud of the success of NZ companies. We are a great little country and a v safe place to invest. (Well, apart from WYN.......tho' even our failures are learning opportunities!!)

Does anyone know if Piefunds still own PPH? They published a very bullish report in Nov15 and owned the stock then. It doesn't appear to me that Piefunds have held PPH for sometime so possibly they sold late 2016/early 2017 which possibly helps to explain the share price under-performance back then? I would be interested to know what Piefunds thinks of PPH now given their early holding/bullish report.

Note: I own PPH from mid last year so I've got a lot of breathing room. I view the recent sell-off as a healthy correction but I'm weary. PPH has got a good track record (as far as I'm aware) of delivering on what it promises so unless that breaks down I'm going to try and ride it out.

Dilettante

A good start to the day. I suspect the Beagle has regained FAITH and is buying up large :-)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Cool, looks we definitely on a winner

Dream catcher — you into pph big time?

12000 units and moderately in profit as was a late starter. Happy to hold longer term.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    A good start to the day. I suspect the Beagle has regained FAITH and is buying up large :-)
    I think Beagle will stick to his knitting and leave these crochet stocks to others.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I think Beagle will stick to his knitting and leave these crochet stocks to others.
    "crochet" stock ?? PPH chart.jpg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    "crochet" stock ?? PPH chart.jpg
    Take note of that little hook at the end. PS-Im sure Beagle knows exactly what I'm inferring here.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    It may be a bit early to call this..... some would say today is a 'dead cat bounce.'

That said, my Left Field view is that the descent below the 30 MDA which some saw as a trigger to sell is a tab too sensitive for some high growth stocks. Add to that the volatility of Dec/Jan trading and there is a distinct possibility some got spooked a tab early.

Time will tell on this one, but I'm happy holding at the moment!