sharetrader
Page 150 of 288 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2876

there must be some good news on the horizon.
    well i hope so

On my rounds and just a little behind..

To my mind, this is either 1) funds recalibrating or 2) someone has crunched ancillary data (eg. USA transactions on giving etc.) from somewhere and is taking the punt
    Last edited by drcjp; 22-03-2018 at 04:01 PM. Reason: speld wrong

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by drcjp View Post
    To my mind, this is either 1) funds recalibrating or 2) someone has crunched ancillary data (eg. USA transactions on giving etc.) from somewhere and is taking the punt
    There has been very good turnover recently, with today being very significant and about 1.3% of the PPH's shares traded so far on the NZX but slow on the ASX. It looks to me like the addition of PPH to the All Ordinaries on the ASX on Monday may have drawn some attention and sparked interest
    Last edited by iceman; 22-03-2018 at 04:47 PM.

They will now accept Apple Pay, Android Pay and card payments after decades of only taking cash and checks.
    ... interesting - and no mentioning of Push Pay at all? Maybe PPH is after all not the only player in this pond?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ... interesting - and no mentioning of Push Pay at all? Maybe PPH is after all not the only player in this pond?
    But it highlights the HUGE opportunity for Push eh ......only a small percentage of that potential will make Push look cheap as at todays price (even though it is priced at 18 times revenue)

Will be another good day for Push on the markets I reckon ....unless punters are spooked by what happened over in the US
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Not sure I wont to rain into the parade ... but does this look to anybody else like a double top at $3.39?

Nah - relax, I am sure this is just an unfortunate coincidence and the SP will rocket up from here higher than the steeple of the Ulm Minster

http://www.europeanfocus.com/the-wor...-church-spire/
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Not sure I wont to rain into the parade ... but does this look to anybody else like a double top at $3.39?

Nah - relax, I am sure this is just an unfortunate coincidence and the SP will rocket up from here higher than the steeple of the Ulm Minster

http://www.europeanfocus.com/the-wor...-church-spire/
    ...and RSI slightly overbought and divergence on previous high ...

The Church of England receives about £200 million ($281 million) in annual donations. The vast majority comes from automated bank donations set up by church-goers, but a small amount comes from collection plates.
    Found that bit interesting.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Good to see our staff working really hard even though it’s Easter

Going to be AMAZING set of numbers in a few weeks I reckon

Might even get share price to 5 bucks

Chris Heaslip (@ChrisHeaslip)
    31/03/18, 8:45 AM
    So incredibly thankful for Pushpay Sales team. Working hard on Easter Friday to close out the fiscal year strong!
    Last edited by winner69; 31-03-2018 at 09:24 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”