sharetrader
Page 52 of 288 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Just wondering - how much do they need to grow their ACMR of 42.3m to be able to pay not just for 341 staff (well, probably more by now) a handful of really big fat company cars for the execs plus lots of first class travel (for sure you can't travel cattle class when selling to the faithful ...), but to still keep some (hopefully at some stage positive) earnings which accrue to a NPV of NZD $500m (current market cap) within less than biblical time frames? Anybody did these numbers? What are the assumptions in terms of number of customers, monthly revenue per customer, and useful life of the app before the next big fad goes through the faith industry (who knows - maybe move towards telepathie based payment systems or pushing cash might turn into a standard feature of Android 6 or 7?).

I think there is no doubt that PPH will earlier or later reach their XRO, WYN, DIL, PEB or GEN peak ... and sure, some of these companies do still exist (though somewhat downtrodden ...). Not sure I am looking forward to the discussions on the downhill slope ...

Discl: Don't ...
    Well can't comment on too many things in your post,however I can put right the flash company cars.
    I believe the executives drive modest cars.
    The Audi "rocket ship" with the personalised plate "PSHPAY" is infact owned by a long time PPH investor.!!!
    I think it was brought by his family, in recognition of the increase in family wealth, his investment in PPH has made.

ps.Long serving CEO and Chairman of EBO has always driven either beautiful Porsches or Ferraris.I for one would love to see him in a Bugatti Veyron,although I don't think he would be too happy paying seventeen thousand pounds for a new set of tyres.!
    Last edited by percy; 21-02-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well can't comment on too many things in your post,however I can put right the flash company cars.
    I believe the executives drive modest cars.
    The Audi "rocket ship" with the personalised plate "PSHPAY" is infact owned by a long time PPH investor.!!!
    Hi percy,

thanks for sharing this info with us .. I admit that I made re the company cars based on the photo you mentioned just an assumption and happy to bow to superior knowledge. Based on your info it looks like we both don't know what cars they are driving ... but you know which car they don't

I stand corrected - always dangerous to make assumptions
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investor

"...I've recently broken that image mould Couta...I got adventurous and bought some PPH "

Hoop's post from AIR thread....

More and more FAITH in this, good on ya Hoop.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    "...I've recently broken that image mould Couta...I got adventurous and bought some PPH "

Hoop's post from AIR thread....

More and more FAITH in this, good on ya Hoop.
    Thanks sb9
    TA-wise..It is tracking nicely and the throwback to test the H&S neckline breakout (1.85) happens about 58% of the time, so no need for any divine shareprice faith yet as H&S patterns only fail about 4% of the time..There's a 74%** chance it will reach its target price of $2.43.
    ** when there are numerous or very strong resistances in the way the TP chances drop..PPH's depth shows some weak resistances developing at 2.00, and 2.07-2.10 area, which may be seen as a potential worry.

I'll will lower my TP chances...as I'm not a religious man

EDIT:...A worry I have... the H&S pattern is not yet 100% confirmed....If using closing day data (traditional), yes the pattern has confirmed....If using intra-day data the pattern did not hold its breakout gains at over $2.00 (marginal territory) and may have failed

Disc: Still holding
    Last edited by Hoop; 23-02-2017 at 09:31 AM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Thanks sb9
    TA-wise..It is tracking nicely and the throwback to test the H&S neckline breakout (1.85) happens about 58% of the time, so no need for any divine shareprice faith yet as H&S patterns only fail about 4% of the time..There's a 74%** chance it will reach its target price of $2.43.
    ** when there are numerous or very strong resistances in the way the TP chances drop..PPH's depth shows some weak resistances developing at 2.00, and 2.07-2.10 area, which may be seen as a potential worry.

I'll will lower my TP chances...as I'm not a religious man

EDIT:...A worry I have... the H&S pattern is not yet 100% confirmed....If using closing day data (traditional), yes the pattern has confirmed....If using intra-day data the pattern did not hold its breakout gains at over $2.00 (marginal territory) and may have failed

Disc: Still holding
    I agree Hoop, that $2 mark proving to be hard to break through and stay above. Think we need some update to further march ahead which is not due for another month so.

It's trying its best to break $2, April 12 next update. Hopefully I will also be back in by then.

These are cheaper on the Aussie market by 12cents, 1.71 close = $1.83 here, hmm... where to buy.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    It's trying its best to break $2, April 12 next update. Hopefully I will also be back in by then.
    What stopped you buying in ($1.86) on the (2nd chance to buy) throwback?
    Back up to $1.99 this morning......The weak $2.00 resistance is now a lot stronger.

These are cheaper on the Aussie market by 12cents, 1.71 close = $1.83 here, hmm... where to buy.
    Well..it may be $A1.71 at close but atm you can't buy any shares for less than $A1.91 ($NZ2.03)....That throwback opportunity may have evaporated as well (and there's no resistance anywhere)

Disc: Hold
    Last edited by Hoop; 24-02-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Back up to $1.99 this morning......The weak $2.00 resistance is now a lot stronger.

To be honest,I thought they were going to continue down, I bought a whole lot at the last drop at $1.35 and sold at $1.86, so maybe a bit of a psychological thing cos I had sold at that price.

Guru

To be honest,I thought they were going to continue down, I bought a whole lot at the last drop at $1.35 and sold at $1.86, so maybe a bit of a psychological thing cos I had sold at that price.
    Yep Kizame..I can understand that motive..