sharetrader
Page 67 of 288 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    That's what got me interested ..the promised "short" lead up time to profitability... now operating with some success within the biggest economy in the world (USA)..and...wait for it.. has been labelled as a hyper-growth company .
    And I am sure - they will massage their metrics accordingly to maintain this perception Oh wait - they started already, didn't they?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Bargin time aye Hoop, plenty on sale at $1.73, might get tempted again soon.(I won't blame the devil)
    Last edited by couta1; 19-04-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    That's what got me interested ..the promised "short" lead up time to profitability... now operating with some success within the biggest economy in the world (USA)..and...wait for it.. has been labelled as a hyper-growth company .
    Faith being tested today. Hound underwater slightly now.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Faith being tested today. Hound underwater slightly now.
    Grow some big ones mate and double down.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Grow some big ones mate and double down.
    Oh no.!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol.

Membaa

The April 12 test of the 200DMA resistance, and fail was quite telling. Then closing right on the converging short and medium term up/down trendlines.

Recently PPH has behaved well from a TA perspective, it's broadcasting intent, the fall today highlights uncertainty as to whether perfection has already been priced in and is now reverting to a less risky level, possibly towards support at 1.47.

Patience for lurkers, tight stops for holders.

Good opportunity to buy in once it plummets to around 1.47

Investor

De-risked a lil bit last week by offloading half of my holdings, might look to top up another parcel if price gets down to ridiculous levels...

Look forward to more info next month when they announce annual results.

I'm not going to offload any of this stock,if you don't believe what they are achieving then fair enough,but look at the quarterly figures and the growth potential still.
    growth stocks tend to have a bumpy ride,and I have made the mistake of selling down in the past (other stocks)and regretting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Putty View Post
    Good opportunity to buy in once it plummets to around 1.47
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with that.

Interesting as a comparison, Xero listed nearly a decade ago in June 2007 and Craigs have just announced they are starting to recommend Xero again for risk tolerant investors because they believe it will be cash flow neutral by....wait for it.... March 2019. (That's cash flow neutral, not making a profit).

If PPH can be cash flow neutral by Q4 2017 or frankly anytime in 2018 or even 2019 their performance by comparison has been absolutely stellar for a SAAS company.

Anyone noticed XRO is now over $20 ! Tax law is constantly evolving which will require constant evolution and development of their software across multiple tax jurisdictions...on the other hand we have PPH with a pathway to cash flow neutral of potentially just a few years without the need to constantly develop its software due to ongoing regular multi jurisdictional taxation and accounting changes.
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-04-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine