sharetrader
Page 68 of 288 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast

Some much larger than normal volumes being traded in the last week or so, especially yesterday. Some people must be seeing value at these levels.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeE View Post
    Some much larger than normal volumes being traded in the last week or so, especially yesterday. Some people must be seeing value at these levels.
    However ... exactly the same number of people want to get rid of these shares at these levels. As well - volume is not that high if you compare it to December through to February.

I don't want to discourage you or anybody else, just be careful to avoid confirmation bias ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    However ... exactly the same number of people want to get rid of these shares at these levels. As well - volume is not that high if you compare it to December through to February.

I don't want to discourage you or anybody else, just be careful to avoid confirmation bias ...
    Thats every sale of shares or anything,somebody wants to buy,somebody wants to get rid of...

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Thats every sale of shares or anything,somebody wants to buy,somebody wants to get rid of...
    that was his point...

Somebody is seeing value at these levels while equally somebody is not seeing value at these levels.

Investor

The lower NZD goes against USD, the quicker Pushpay can get to their $100ml AMR target.

Good buying interest too over the past few trading days....looking ahead to annual results on 18 May 2017.

Hopeless stock - been away for a couple of weeks and PPH price gone backwards when markets seem to be on a roll

Bugger .....but hope is a strategy eh

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hopeless stock - been away for a couple of weeks and PPH price gone backwards when markets seem to be on a roll

Bugger .....but hope is a strategy eh
    Well tech stocks on NASDAQ seem to be doing quite well with their earnings, Apple to announce its earnings after market closes today.

Let's wait and see for annual results to be out in couple of weeks time for PPH and associated commentary in investor presentation.

Dilettante

Pushpay named recipient of the IBM Innovative Company of the Year Award at the 2017 NZ Hi-Tec Awards.
    Last edited by iceman; 13-05-2017 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Pushpay named recipient of the IBM Innovative Company of the Year Award at the 2017 NZ Hi-Tec Awards.
    I was at the awards last night and the win was really well deserved. Made me think about investing in them!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I was at the awards last night and the win was really well deserved. Made me think about investing in them!
    Would you mind expanding on that JeremyALD ? What surprised and impressed you about them ? Just curious :-)