sharetrader
Page 71 of 288 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

After some good results and especially with their ACMR numbers, I was expecting a good upward trend.Proved me wrong. But volumes are thin though. Interesting times...$1.66 now.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    After some good results and especially with their ACMR numbers, I was expecting a good upward trend.Proved me wrong. But volumes are thin though. Interesting times...$1.66 now.
    Yes, interesting times isn't it! I guess after WYN debacle markets are bit vary to give higher earnings multiples without seeing the results in black and white. Also the recent Orion trading situation is also not helping the sentiment.

Having said that Pushpay seem to be on right track, but we've to bide out time on this one, patience and FAITH.

Banned

It it has been sitting down at the average price. A lot of people want to get out...once the share rises a bit...people cut loss or sold....

remember ,,a lot investors still under the water...since ipo ASX.

i was lucky enough to sell at $2.40 ish....very tempted to get in again but again till the company make good maiden profit and cash flow..the share will just sit on that range.....

good luck...hold it..but some people do not have the patience

PPH is my PEB
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    PPH is my PEB
    We know.....................lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yes, interesting times isn't it! I guess after WYN debacle markets are bit vary to give higher earnings multiples without seeing the results in black and white. Also the recent Orion trading situation is also not helping the sentiment.

Having said that Pushpay seem to be on right track, but we've to bide out time on this one, patience and FAITH.
    I am relatively new to this scrip and just entered.But has tracked it for a while.I watched the CEO's interview with Susan Wood on NBR.PPH has just scratched the surface of the opportunity it can leverage with the faith sector in the US and its turnover exceeds XRO YOY.

So, yes patience,faith and HOPE.....

Disc:had a painful time with WYN(unfortunately)

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    PPH is my PEB
    And my DIL :-)

Advanced Member

I am relatively new to this scrip and just entered.But has tracked it for a while.I watched the CEO's interview with Susan Wood on NBR.PPH has just scratched the surface of the opportunity it can leverage with the faith sector in the US and its turnover exceeds XRO YOY.

HOPE !!.. Was that not what Obama offered on his first election ??? ... Pass the TUI ..

FAITH !! Can work miracles they say.. Do not look on this site for miracles :-)))

PATIENCE !! Would be a better path to follow IMHO. :-))
    Last edited by janner; 24-05-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Guru

Default A philosophical late night rant

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    HOPE !!.. Was that not what Obama offered on his first election ??? ... Pass the TUI ..

FAITH !! Can work miracles they say.. Do not look on this site for miracles :-)))

PATIENCE !! Would be a better path to follow IMHO. :-))
    The TA principle takes the emotion out of investing..why ?..because emotion kills...

All 3.. Hope Faith and Patience are classed as Virtues......

Differing degrees of Virtues makes up each individuals character and that character helps define ones destiny in life..

Hope and Faith are not strictly emotions but both virtues are closely connected to emotions, both are complimentary of each other and as such they are Investment Strategy no's no's and should be left out of all investment decision-making activities

Patience is also a virtue but it is not connected to emotion..actually patience can be a Virtue devoid of emotion...TA discipline values Patience highly as timing relies on this virtue
    Last edited by Hoop; 25-05-2017 at 12:54 AM.

Investor

Disc:had a painful time with WYN(unfortunately)
    I know that feeling with WYN, feel sorry for you. WYN was my first ever biggest loss $wise and % wise, but managed to get out quite bit early and learned very valuable lesson on that one. Thankfully I was at a stage where I could only invest small amount of $ into stocks, hence the escape was easy.