sharetrader
Page 72 of 288 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Boy this has been flat of late. What's the feeling guys? 12 July quarterly update going to spur some movement?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeE View Post
    Boy this has been flat of late. What's the feeling guys? 12 July quarterly update going to spur some movement?
    I'm beginning to think I was seduced by all the hype and foolishly bought into the miracle that was about to happen.

I'm trying to forget that I still have a bundle of these - just in case that miracle happens.

Now I know how PEB loyalists feel.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Maybe a good sign that it's not bouncing around or dropping lower which has been the case for the 6 months prior. People are waiting to see some results so I'm happy to hold my small share for now. Good things take time.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I'm beginning to think I was seduced by all the hype and foolishly bought into the miracle that was about to happen.

I'm trying to forget that I still have a bundle of these - just in case that miracle happens.

Now I know how PEB loyalists feel.

Hmmm..similar feeling....Its been a bit of a Beagle hasn't it

Investor

Hopefully, that along with ASM week later on 18th in Auckland should give some direction for sp over next 3 to 6 months I think.

Dilettante

I think the market is waiting to see when they will turn cashflow positive. Hopefully by year end he says with fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I think the market is waiting to see when they will turn cashflow positive. Hopefully by year end he says with fingers crossed
    That's my thought too, as long as they meet their targets of being cashflow positive and the $USD72/$NZD100m annualised revenue before year end i think this has the potential to be a rocketship.

But if they don't then the danger is they will need to raise money which could be keeping a cap on the price, that and Tech stocks are getting a bit of a rough ride in the USA at the moment.

To be on target for the $USD72, and to continue a fairly linear growth line of about $8m growth per quarter in ACMR, they will need to report ACMR of about $USD58m.

I wonder how those June numbers are looking?

I wonder how those June numbers are looking?
    Its been very quiet of late, low volume, not much price movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddarcy View Post
    Its been very quiet of late, low volume, not much price movement.
    You better hope I show patience and don't pack a sad an dump my lot on the market (but some of you hope I do and get a bargain)

That personal trainer was talking a load of the old proverbial eh - never was going to get to 350 and I feel for the hype. Real sucker eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”