sharetrader
Page 79 of 288 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    I see about 6.5% dilution at $1.50 (where did I go wrong?)
    Actually, taking time to reflect on the announcements I've decided I'm not that happy with the expected result...quite a large slowing down in growth these last six months considering they've hiring a lot more staff / upskilled their marketing dept and looking at their market sector pie chart showing they have only scratched the surface of their targeted market...and lack of competitors in their market!!

Disc: holding too many
    I agree with this Hoop. I find it hard to be pleased with this result. Targets being revised and numbers changed so its very difficult to make any sense of it all. It will be interesting to see where Mr Market prices PPH when halt will be lifted. On the positive side, the company is still growing fast and they seem very confident in further large growth.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Are you considering selling Hoop?
    Not at the moment Jeremy..
    My holding is a spec, so as long as I am not too deeply underwater I will go where the market current takes me..my current holding averages at just under 170NZc so I can tolerate another support break or two...I'm into this growth story thing..They tell me PPH is still growing strongly (divine folk never lie do they ) albeit at the shareholders expense
    Last edited by Hoop; 13-07-2017 at 12:59 AM.

老外

Yep, I think we will see a drop to $1.50 in the short term based on uncertainty in results. But if you are holding on to these, I think you should be holding on as a long play. If they can maintain their growth rates, or at least keep them above 40% YOY for the next few years... I say this is one where you should be an investor, not a speculator :-). Ignore short term price movements and only look at exiting when you no longer like their fundamentals. And currently... what's not to like?

First black mark in my book though, they said profitability by year end this year... now its next year. Sure, they are doing it to go after more growth, which is probably fine in the industry they are in. But they said they would do one thing and did another, so a black mark against management for me.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Yep, I think we will see a drop to $1.50 in the short term based on uncertainty in results. But if you are holding on to these, I think you should be holding on as a long play. If they can maintain their growth rates, or at least keep them above 40% YOY for the next few years... I say this is one where you should be an investor, not a speculator :-). Ignore short term price movements and only look at exiting when you no longer like their fundamentals. And currently... what's not to like?

First black mark in my book though, they said profitability by year end this year... now its next year. Sure, they are doing it to go after more growth, which is probably fine in the industry they are in. But they said they would do one thing and did another, so a black mark against management for me.
    It also came as quite a shock. You don't expect such a significant change and annoucement in a regular quarterly update.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Baaed on these comments re: changes, the fact that they said it was for growth after the fact is more of an excuse than a reason to me.

Disc. Not really following Pushpay.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    It also came as quite a shock. You don't expect such a significant change and annoucement in a regular quarterly update.
    Why not? It seems like a perfect time to me. The AGM is in 5 days time, so it gives time to review it in detail and then ask questions at the AGM. Better than being caught unprepared at the AGM then coming up with questions after its too late. IMHO anyway.

As an aside, i have been keeping a close eye on the ever diminishing cash at hand and was fearing an all in capital raising was coming. This move removes that threat so i think that will provide a boost.

We have the chairman buying in too which is a good thing in my book.

We are now funded for at least the next 12 months and by all accounts they have increased the targets, whats not to like?

Thou i admit to feeling the same as you yesterday when i first read the news, i was especially disappointed with the cashflow even delay, but i've moved on today :-)

Banned

$25m overnight....completed and heavy scaling....man...great support

looking positive on opening

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    $25m overnight....completed and heavy scaling....man...great support
    Yes a very successful placement by the looks of it from NZ/AUS institutions and the Chairman of PPH. Mr Market seems to like it too at open this morning :-)

Default Great support ???

Only because of the discount.