I received a letter from Computershare in the post (yes snail mail) re: Cavalier requesting Electronic communications..Now I have had these boxes ticked in my Computershare Account for years now so what's happening??... Anyway... .The systems people running Computershare have a deluded sense that they have developed a very simple access to one's online account feature that even the most newest of newbies will have no trouble with

I sent this email to Computershare a few minutes ago...enjoy

Hi

Cavalier form requesting email mailing

..Hmmm I'll have this sorted with Computershare in no time flat

No worries..just bring up the Computershare login page... enter my ID and password......
......Ehh what's this???.....
... a further security check name, breed and colour of my pet.....really!!!! how on earth can I remember the exact wording letters and spacing's for this....Hmmm, which pet? I have 3 ...Ok, I'm a tryer .
fail, fail, fail..

what's this?..a red notification to contact computershare.. my account is disabled?.. Great..
....Ok I'll stay cool as this will be easy to solve...Hmmm...where in earth are the NZ contact phone numbers?? ...not on this webpage, not on this one either, nor here or here..ah ha phone numbers!! damm they're ozzie ones. ..ahh here it is..phew that only took 5 minutes..

Got it..ohh..its a toll call and no 0800 number..
...oh well It will only cost me a few cents to fix so no worries..eh..It's ringing..A automated directory..that's OK..pushed the 5 button...a human voice answered and transferred me on.. and they put on hold!!..Great!!....Oh dear what's this dreaded sound .."we are currently experiencing high volume of calls"................waiting ..............waiting............ listening to the 2nd most dreaded sound, that of instrumental chamber music ...
..after 20 minutes waiting .. 3 thoughts were occurring, I should be working not listening to music, the thought of the toll call cost accumulating.. and...I'm reaching my end of my tolerance level to chamber music....
....Ended call...
...and so ended my suffering...well not quite.. I still have apprehension, thinking about future frustrating moments possibly hours in attempting to get my account working again.
.................................................. .................................................. .........................................

Sir/Madam..All I wanted to do was to update my account to receive email for Cavalier Company report..I was led to believe this was a simple task...
.................................................. .................................................. .........................................

So..my email request to you is... (and I'm now down on my knees pleading for help)... Can I kindly request for both of us to waste more time in an attempt to open up my account so I can change that one simple setting..to get Cavalier to send me their company's reports via email

Thank you in advance

xxxxxx xxxxx