sharetrader
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Computershare

Guru

Default The robot thanked me again

It seems the no reply address is a reply address

Thank you, we have received your email and will respond to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Computershare Investor Services

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    It seems the no reply address is a reply address

Thank you, we have received your email and will respond to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Computershare Investor Services
    Sounds familiar Hoop,same problems I had daghhh!Interested to hear when it is sorted

Guru

Easy to blame Computershare but if you had followed their instructions and kept a note of the details you filled in then it would work for you. It is a simple user ID and a password. Everything else is just a way to recover your password if you have forgotten it. Not very difficult.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Easy to blame Computershare but if you had followed their instructions and kept a note of the details you filled in then it would work for you. It is a simple user ID and a password. Everything else is just a way to recover your password if you have forgotten it. Not very difficult.
    I did have the details written down ID password but not answers to the questions as I knew the answers..and still failed so I can blame Computershare..
    There is an opportunity to disable the extra security questions and I previously did so...
    I've been subscribed to this account for years without any problems logging in..

Last week an extra security question popped up out of nowhere...name of pet..breed and colour...OK, it sounds simple but as I ended up being blocked.. it seems either something screwed up or the wording has to be exact..the colour answer is black and white or was it Black and white or Black and White or Black & White or black & white, the breed is dog or was it Dog...I have only 3 chances to get it totally correct..it seems I failed..
    My problem is not the log in block as it occasionally does happen to us all....but the method Computershare uses to deal with customer support problems...such as no 0800 number to begin with...
    Last edited by Hoop; 06-10-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    I did have the details written down ID password but not answers to the questions as I knew the answers..and still failed so I can blame Computershare..
    There is an opportunity to disable the extra security questions and I previously did so...
    I've been subscribed to this account for years without any problems logging in..

Last week an extra security question popped up out of nowhere...name of pet..breed and colour...OK, it sounds simple but as I ended up being blocked.. it seems either something screwed up or the wording has to be exact..the colour answer is black and white or was it Black and white or Black and White or Black & White or black & white, the breed is dog or was it Dog...I have only 3 chances to get it totally correct..it seems I failed..
    My problem is not the log in block as it occasionally does happen to us all....but the method Computershare uses to deal with customer support problems...such as no 0800 number to begin with...
    Hoop:I couldn't log in again on their home screen but found individual share holding by logging in via CSN & FIN number
    http://www.computershare.com/nz/busi...er-efficiently
    Click Login
    Investor Centre
    Access a single holding https://www-au.computershare.com/Inv...&cc=NZ&lang=en
    Option 1 CSN Number
    FIN Number
    Select a company you own shares in,gives number of shares and dividend details,painful but less painful than the other dash board
    Last edited by kiora; 07-10-2016 at 09:29 PM.

I share your views Hoop regarding computershare website logging issue. I had the same trouble logging in and after multiple attempts I did manage to enter the site. But it then kicked me out saying I answered security questions wrong multiple times and for security reasons!

There was no phone number or email to contact!

The information I wanted was dividend details for a specific company - I complained by email to the investor relations of the company concerned who then forwarded my email to computershare and I managed to get a reply from computershare with all the dividend details for the year.

I think we should involve investor relations of various companies who need to know that computershare is providing a sub-optimal service to investors.
    Last edited by RRR; 09-10-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    I share your views Hoop regarding computershare website logging issue. I had the same trouble logging in and after multiple attempts I did manage to enter the site. But it then kicked me out saying I answered security questions wrong multiple times and for security reasons!

There was no phone number or email to contact!

The information I wanted was dividend details for a specific company - I complained by email to the investor relations of the company concerned who then forwarded my email to computershare and I managed to get a reply from computershare with all the dividend details for the year.

I think we should involve investor relations of various companies who need to know that computershare is providing a sub-optimal service to investors.
    Craigs is recommending them: https://www.odt.co.nz/business/broke...alia%E2%80%99s
    Higher US interest rates are good for Computershare. Margin income will increase dramatically for CPU even with a small increase in US interest rates.

Argh, the Computershare site is so annoying. I'm trying to log on and it keeps telling me the country I'm registered for is different than the one I'm trying to log on to (or my current country doesn't match). Yet the region selected is New Zealand and as far as I can tell, I am still in NZ at the moment! Anyone else had this problem before?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    Argh, the Computershare site is so annoying. I'm trying to log on and it keeps telling me the country I'm registered for is different than the one I'm trying to log on to (or my current country doesn't match). Yet the region selected is New Zealand and as far as I can tell, I am still in NZ at the moment! Anyone else had this problem before?
    Yep
    It sucks!

Guru

I just logged in without any problems.

Using the following URL takes me to the NZ area

https://www-au.computershare.com/Inv...&cc=NZ&lang=en