Yeah..thanks Brain..

My response to an email received yesterday regarding my locked out account.
Interesting to see the email address I have to respond to is a No-reply address ...#NZ CS AKL Ecomms <No-ReplyEcom@computershare.co.nz>

I'm assuming the address is legit but that's not the issue.. I find it rather disturbing for a company to ask for client's account security details via email .

I'm not sure how much to make public so I have blanked out some privacy detail..

Hi

I tried to log in today just in case, but I am still locked out..
Thanks for your email....I don't want to come across as a difficult person to deal with but I established a rule with my family never to share our ID and log in with anyone online or through emails... it would not be a good look if I broke my own rule.

Is there an 0800 support number I can ring? or some other verifying way I can contact you.. Waiting long periods of time on a toll call seems very unfair to the customer wanting help.

Cheers

On 5/10/2016 5:02 p.m., #NZ CS AKL Ecomms wrote:
Hi ,

Thank you for email below - to assist me to help you end your suffering I was hoping you would be able to supply me with your CSN number, or the full name that your shares are registered under. If you could also advise if you can recall your password for your Investor Centre account, or if this will need to be reset as well?

I can then have a look in the back ground and see what options we have to ensure we succeed in getting you all logged into your account.

Kind regards,

Computershare
xxx > Investor Services New Zealand
Level 2, 159 Hurstmere Road
Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand
www.computershare.co.nz

| CERTAINTY | INGENUITY | ADVANTAGE |

The next generation of Investor Centre is here. With a new look, more features and enhanced security, it’s the latest in online investor management tools.