sharetrader
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Computershare

Also have had problems with only 2 CSN's - does not seem to accept the same email address for more than one, now never sure which email address belongs to which CSN ...aaarrrrggghhhh.....
    Link much simpler
    Can't wait to know how they replied!

Advanced Member

Computershare..

Should be the next target for the Shareholders Association IMHO...

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Angry I have my own problems with them at present

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Thank you in advance

xxxxxx xxxxx
    Those kisses on the bottom should have you sorted in no time.

I am fairly confident that Computershare have done some rationalizing of late and this has reeked chaos for people like me who have multiple accounts with them.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

PS: How is the old CAV SP doing?
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Well I run 3 different CSN's with them and Link(of course). I have never had any issue with them and quite easily do what I want on line. I set up everything up as instructed, wrote down all those silly questions and sillier answers (never had to use them) and sign in no trouble at all. I would like though for instructions to be applied to all share holdings rather than having to do each of them individually.

CAV SP is about where it should be until the next report comes out. I haven't any available funds to get them at the moment to pick up any more. Forgot to sell AIR cum dividend.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Computershare..

Should be the next target for the Shareholders Association IMHO...
    Definitely agree. Those silly questions and answers are so stupid too. Some of the answers change with time so its not like you really know what the answer is all the time. ONe was "what is your favourite music genre" or something similar. Now no way I can remember what I put a few years ago....
    Computershare, horrible to deal with all round.

You people make life difficult for yourselves. You don't have to answer those questions truthfully. All the questions can have the same answer. So if your pets name is bob the answers to all the other questions can be bob too. The software will never check that bob is not a make of car or a genre of music.

I hope this helps helps the memory challenged (like myself) people out there.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    You people make life difficult for yourselves. You don't have to answer those questions truthfully. All the questions can have the same answer. So if your pets name is bob the answers to all the other questions can be bob too. The software will never check that bob is not a make of car or a genre of music.

Thanks Brain, never thought of that. I shall in future have a mother in law named "Bob"

Guru

Default I got thanked by a robot this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Also have had problems with only 2 CSN's - does not seem to accept the same email address for more than one, now never sure which email address belongs to which CSN ...aaarrrrggghhhh.....
    Link much simpler
    Can't wait to know how they replied!
    Automatic reply: Locked out of my account #NZ CS AKL Ecomms 8.48am
    Thank you, we have received your email and will respond to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Computershare Investor Services

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post

Sounds fantastically simple Thanks Brain

Guru

Default " ...With a new look, more features and enhanced security, ...."

Yeah..thanks Brain..

My response to an email received yesterday regarding my locked out account.
    Interesting to see the email address I have to respond to is a No-reply address ...#NZ CS AKL Ecomms <No-ReplyEcom@computershare.co.nz>

I'm assuming the address is legit but that's not the issue.. I find it rather disturbing for a company to ask for client's account security details via email .

I'm not sure how much to make public so I have blanked out some privacy detail..

Hi

I tried to log in today just in case, but I am still locked out..
    Thanks for your email....I don't want to come across as a difficult person to deal with but I established a rule with my family never to share our ID and log in with anyone online or through emails... it would not be a good look if I broke my own rule.

Is there an 0800 support number I can ring? or some other verifying way I can contact you.. Waiting long periods of time on a toll call seems very unfair to the customer wanting help.

Cheers

On 5/10/2016 5:02 p.m., #NZ CS AKL Ecomms wrote:
    Hi ,

Thank you for email below - to assist me to help you end your suffering I was hoping you would be able to supply me with your CSN number, or the full name that your shares are registered under. If you could also advise if you can recall your password for your Investor Centre account, or if this will need to be reset as well?

I can then have a look in the back ground and see what options we have to ensure we succeed in getting you all logged into your account.

Kind regards,

Computershare
    xxx > Investor Services New Zealand
    Level 2, 159 Hurstmere Road
    Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand
    www.computershare.co.nz

| CERTAINTY | INGENUITY | ADVANTAGE |

The next generation of Investor Centre is here. With a new look, more features and enhanced security, it’s the latest in online investor management tools.