Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Savoy - SVY - next hot stock!

Just kidding..........but seriously folks

What is up here? - [u]nothing seems to happen......... </u>

I see from the companies office the directors are:

John William farey - since March 03
    Eoin Malcolm Milar Johnson - since Jan 03
    Garrick Wells - since May 01

Anyone know anything about these directors?

CTO/Founder _ Puku Ltd _ started as a golf putter company _ but has evolved to a patent licensing company

what, if anything, does SVY do??

quote:Originally posted by zyreon

what, if anything, does SVY do??
    Hi

nOthing.............All I know is they got terribly burnt in the Britomart thing then tried IT/internet and got burnt again

Now seems they are "looking for our future direction"

A shell holding company

What interests me is that they seem to be persistant and patient in their search and just would like to know something about the directors???? - anyone

Are there any tax losses to take advantage of?

bump!

CTO/Founder _ Puku Ltd _ started as a golf putter company _ but has evolved to a patent licensing company

Share Collector

Always looking for a reason to post on SVY! Is it the dullest share with the longest history on the NZX? Perhaps I should research this in my old Datex or the antique 1980's share tables I have somewhere...

Anyway, since SVY's most recent attempt at a business is the manufacture of artemisinin for malaria treatment, I thought this might be of interest to all the ardent fans and holders...

http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...stant-malaria-

(So is it time for a bet on what SVY's next incarnation might be? )

percy

Hello ,hello ,garrick Wells of Parapine timber fame.Thought he was going to make huge money exporting logs to Korea.Trouble was he got his measurements slighty wrong.[no surprises there]and huge profit turned into a loss. Hope he is better measuring up doses with pills.!!! Love seeing these triers resurfacing.

I remember the famous Macdunk taking SVY as a pick in the competition a few years ago. As it is so thinly traded he said that he would buy a few shares at the end of the year and ramp it over the finishing line to win the comp. Say from.001 to .005 or something like that. LOL

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

SVY has been fun.

They traded between 3c and 5c (way back), and were tied up with Britomart Station in Auckland. Then they missed their connection,and got de-railed. There was a share consolidation, which shot them up from 4c 40c, only to drop back to th current 1c to 2c mark.

They are currently doing some stuff with malaria drug, which looks interesting.

Disc - still keep a small parcel, to remind me that there is no limit to human folly !

Share Collector

Well at least SVY's latest announcement might make some commercial sense.... a new arthritis nutraceutical.

Might have a hunt around some time and see if there are any clues to IP etc, as this announcement looks like they're opting for the secrecy approach at this stage.

Big market for arthritis supplements - and one that has spawned a few successful nutraceuticals, so if they have anything new to add here at the right price/margin, they may find a niche. Might need to come up with a somewhat more concrete announcement if they want to rustle up some capital for stock-build and marketing though....