sharetrader
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bear.asx

Default Bear.asx

Not looking too good at the moment

But then we should be happy - BEAR best use is as a hedge against falling markets ... and markets are sure rising ..... getting close to recent or all time highs in many instances

http://www.directbroking.co.nz/direc...uote=Go+%3E%3E
    Last edited by winner69; 23-04-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Yes thinking ASX might make it to over 5600 but could well see a major drop not long after this next movement ....as you say a good hedge ...thinking if our house sells to put 100k into BEAR.asx also thought mid-low $17's would be good entry after opening at $24 couple years ago ....Cycle wise the General markets are due for a major correction....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

BEAR.asx--$17.65 maybe I'll get my position in the $16 ?? first need the house to sell ....Home Buyers do seem to be holding back locally of late outside the lower price market
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Bear isn't very liquid, could be bad news, as few as 10,000/day, not for me.

Equities aren't in a bubble, the occasional correction maybe, but onwards and upwards.
    Last edited by Skol; 28-05-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post

Equities aren't in a bubble, the occasional correction maybe, but onwards and upwards.
    Yes a lower volume day today still going from the chart in front of me BEAR looks to have an average volume much higher than today's

still think a pretty major correction is coming for Equities IMHO Sept-Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post

Yes a lower volume day today still going from the chart in front of me BEAR looks to have an average volume much higher than today's

still think a pretty major correction is coming for Equities IMHO Sept-Oct

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    September/October? Going on history are we there JB? Crazy thing trusting in history

Remember that BC called for a crash in February... then March... pretty sure he's still waiting for it, along with the pickup in "seasonal demand" for gold (ain't looking pretty at all right now; hope you're building homes rather than buying up SOC and GOR stock!!!)

Just a Gut feeling this Bull trend isn't going to grow another leg up but instead hit a ceiling and have a major correction ...Geo-poltically we live in very interesting times ...

Not buying more SOC or even have GOR shares ,but would be loading up on ELM at these levels

Can't build till we sell >>

Things must be going gang busters in Australia as BEAR sinks to 1745

Is a 52 week low
    Last edited by winner69; 30-07-2014 at 06:16 PM.

I have a small parcel of Bear.asx as insurance (better than cash in the bank) and fully intend to buy more as she slides towards 1700.

But then tonight's GDP figures for the USA may put an end to this slide.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Yes not a bad place to have some funds ...along with EPTMAG.asx / Gold.asx be a good place to hide out on another melt-down

9-12 months talking of true affects of the end of Q.E ....increasing rates in the states -CNBC