sharetrader

Default Review of Retirement Villages Act 2003

Even though we have a new government, the Retirement Villages Association expects the review to continue. The big question is whether the government will continue to back the apparently anti-village path that Hud has gone down. My latest column on Just the Business looks at the current state of play and you can read it here: https://justthebusinessjennyruth.sub...view-continues

Thank you. Do you write articles on other sectors as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Ruth View Post
    Even though we have a new government, the Retirement Villages Association expects the review to continue. The big question is whether the government will continue to back the apparently anti-village path that Hud has gone down. My latest column on Just the Business looks at the current state of play and you can read it here: https://justthebusinessjennyruth.sub...view-continues

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    Thank you. Do you write articles on other sectors as well?
    Jenny covers many topics …lately a few on bank profits have been very good reads.

Jenny’s been great over many years and it’s well worth supporting (subscribing to) her new venture
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yes, I do write about other sectors and listed companies as well as banking, regulation and Reserve Bank matters.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jenny covers many topics …lately a few on bank profits have been very good reads.

Jenny’s been great over many years and it’s well worth supporting (subscribing to) her new venture
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Ruth View Post
    Yes, I do write about other sectors and listed companies as well as banking, regulation and Reserve Bank matters.
    I am getting into good articles. This is going to be second in my list. Thank you for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    I am getting into good articles. This is going to be second in my list. Thank you for both.
    One thing I can vouch for Jenny is that she guards her independence and objectivity very jealously so her research & assessment are free from corporate bias.

Not so many of the financial commentators and all the analysts employed by the broking, research and MSM.

Thank you for the information.QUOTE=Balance;1031252]One thing I can vouch for Jenny is that she guards her independence and objectivity very jealously so her research & assessment are free from corporate bias.

Not so many of the financial commentators and all the analysts employed by the broking, research and MSM.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    One thing I can vouch for Jenny is that she guards her independence and objectivity very jealously so her research & assessment are free from corporate bias.

Not so many of the financial commentators and all the analysts employed by the broking, research and MSM.
    Thank you for the information.