Quote Originally Posted by DDog View Post
    MSL pick for 2021

Any thoughts?
    $680 K M C , hmmmmm 1

Quiet Observer

Quote Originally Posted by DDog View Post
    MSL pick for 2021

Any thoughts?
    Interesting. MSL seem to perform quite well each year in the comp (normally in top quartile of the various brokers).
    Perhaps a cheeky pick, as momentarily touched $0.001 last week prior to broker picks published, and only one way the price can go from here?

Legacy issues of this shelf company may initially hold things back (they probably should rebrand!), but it does appear the underlying business has now materially changed. IF the management team can execute a solid strategic plan, then a 2-4 bagger over the next 1-2 years isn't inconceivable IMO.
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
    Interesting. MSL seem to perform quite well each year in the comp (normally in top quartile of the various brokers).
    Perhaps a cheeky pick, as momentarily touched $0.001 last week prior to broker picks published, and only one way the price can go from here?

Legacy issues of this shelf company may initially hold things back (they probably should rebrand!), but it does appear the underlying business has now materially changed. IF the management team can execute a solid strategic plan, then a 2-4 bagger over the next 1-2 years isn't inconceivable IMO.
    Would be more fun and a lot quicker to go red or black on the roulette table. This isn’t ‘investing’ or ‘trading’, just a gamble pure and simple but why wait two years when the roulette takes a few minutes to double bag or bust?

Quiet Observer

ALL investing & trading is a gamble if you don't diligently DYOR

Some folk won't go anywhere near a roulette table as it isn't their idea of fun. Different strokes for different folks Baa Baa. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Would be more fun and a lot quicker to go red or black on the roulette table. This isn’t ‘investing’ or ‘trading’, just a gamble pure and simple but why wait two years when the roulette takes a few minutes to double bag or bust?
    This fine bit of analysis must have catalysed at least one serious punter to move today. Healthy turnover of 30 million shares.

Quiet Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    This fine bit of analysis must have catalysed at least one serious punter to move today. Healthy turnover of 30 million shares.
    LOL! Plus 60 million the previous day.

Looking at the size of some of the trades that have crossed, it appears that they aren't just "Sharesies Virgins" either. Sophisticated "gamblers"/investors perhaps?

Any thoughts of being able to pick up shares at 0.001 seem to have faded. IMO, with volumes building it's just a matter of time before we could see this trading at 0.003 more consistently (a nice 50% lift from here).

Missed by that much

I decided to have a wee dabble and bought 1 million shares today. Tis is the only company I own a million shares in, and had to reformat my spreadsheet to cope with such a large holding. I would agree with a consolidation.

Quiet Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    I decided to have a wee dabble and bought 1 million shares today. Tis is the only company I own a million shares in, and had to reformat my spreadsheet to cope with such a large holding. I would agree with a consolidation.
    Well done. I trust the wee dabble works well for you!

I see a seller has just put on offer at least 50 Million, creating a rather big overhang of stock on offer at 0.02. That now makes it a total of 3 larger offers at 0.02. Most likely a significant holder(s) who participated in recent 0.01 raise, as historically not many shares have been purchased on market at that price.

Perhaps my 0.03 prediction (Wish!) won't happen for a while after all? Might have to wait for these big player(s) to be taken out.

Sharesies doesn't offer this share on their list of company's.

I to like a punt, so I spent some lazy dollars to see what might happen. Just a fraction of the success that other Retirement Villages have achieved should see this company rockit to 2 or even 3cent a share. The test would then be do I sell for a quick buck , or hold ? This could be fun.