sharetrader
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

So, how can Helius Theraputics do a marketing campaign for cannabis as a medicine, yet Promisia are under scrutiny for 'breaching the medicines act" ? https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...campaign.html?

Quote Originally Posted by s4draynz View Post
    So, how can Helius Theraputics do a marketing campaign for cannabis as a medicine, yet Promisia are under scrutiny for 'breaching the medicines act" ? https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...campaign.html?
    Yes I agree....and only last week Medsafe boss Mr Chris James said in response to his outfit loosing a court battle against a pharmacy in Wellington selling a drink, " we are always keen to encourage innovation". What a joke that place is. Dysfunctional and confused.

Not quite dead yet. Just been thrown a life line... A bit of cpr .... SP UP 50%

PIL
    23/01/2019 08:30
    GENERAL
    PRICE SENSITIVE
    REL: 0830 HRS Promisia Integrative Limited

GENERAL: PIL: Confirmation of additional investment by major shareholder

22 January 2019

Confirmation of additional investment by major shareholder
    The Directors of Promisia Integrative Limited (NZX:PIL) are pleased to advise
    that the company's major shareholder, Brankin Trust, has advised that it
    wishes to exercise its right to subscribe for an additional 250,000,000
    shares at a price of $0.001 per share. The ability to subscribe for this
    additional 250 million shares was part of the underwriting agreement entered
    into between PIL and Brankin Trust for the rights issue that closed on 24
    December 2018 and was approved by shareholders at a special meeting held on 4
    December 2018. The 250 million shares represent shortfall shares not taken
    up by eligible shareholders in the recent rights issue.
    An Allotment Notice will be lodged when funds have been received and the new
    shares have been issued.
    This transaction will provide an additional $250,000 of working capital for
    PIL and will increase the shareholding of Brankin Trust to 51.3% of the PIL
    issued capital. On behalf of all shareholders the Directors thank Brankin
    Trust for its support of the company.
    For further information contact
    Rene de Wit
    Chief Executive
    021 571000
    End CA:00329709 For:PIL Type:GENERAL Time:2019-01-23 08:30:36

How is it possible that someone is able to place a sell order worth $3.00 and drop the share price 50%. If I tried that I would be getting a call from ASB Securities, who was this broker.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    How is it possible that someone is able to place a sell order worth $3.00 and drop the share price 50%. If I tried that I would be getting a call from ASB Securities, who was this broker.
    Why would you not be able to liquidate a position at the best possible price available? The quotes are very tight, as tight as they can get on this stock at this price. There is no better possibility than .1 before hitting the sell side.
    It might be anything from an estate selling out or just someone getting rid of crumbs left over from a long ago purchase.
    I see no problem with that trade whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    why would you not be able to liquidate a position at the best possible price available? The quotes are very tight, as tight as they can get on this stock at this price. There is no better possibility than .1 before hitting the sell side.
    It might be anything from an estate selling out or just someone getting rid of crumbs left over from a long ago purchase.
    I see no problem with that trade whatsoever.
    bizarre.
    Bro would be 75 bucks plus the nzx trade fee would leave vendor in the negative . Why would you bother? Just give the shares to medsafe. Or maybe they were the seller.

The question is for me... where to from here ? can a stock recover from .001 ? anyone who gets filled at .001 and sells at .002 makes 100% LOL

The question is for me... where to from here ? can a stock recover from .001 ? anyone who gets filled at .001 and sells at .002 makes 100% LOL
    First you would have to find a buyer at .002 ...highly unlikely

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Well having bought PIL (possibly as SVY before the change of name) at $0.001 and having sold at $0.045, the answer is definitely a yes, a stock can recover from $0.001.

The real question is more to do with the length of the recovery. . .