sharetrader
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e...+February+2021

PROMISIA HEALTHCARE LIMITED (NZX: PHL) MINIMUM HOLDINGS NOTICE

Tuesday 16th February 2021 Text too small?
    Promisia Healthcare Limited wishes to advise the market that it intends to exercise a power of sale of shares held by persons with less than a Minimum Holding.Under PHL’s constitution and the NZX Listing Rules, PHL is permitted to exercise a power of sale of shares held by any person with less than a Minimum Holding. The Board has determined that it will exercise its power of shares held by any person with less than $1,000 of shares calculated at a price per share of $0.002 being the Average Market Price of PHL’s shares based on a Relevant Date of 15 February 2021.In accordance with clause 9 of PHL’s constitution and NZX Main Board Listing Rule 4.9(c), the Board gives notice to shareholders that at the expiration of three months after this notice, being 16 May 2021 (Expiry Date), the Board will, unless shareholders increase their shareholding to more than $1,000 of shares (calculated at the price per share of $0.002), exercise the power of sale of individual holdings of less than $1,000 of shares in the manner described below.PHL will acquire the shares and cancel them. The price paid per share will be equal to the volume weighted average price of a share on the NZX Market over the 20 business day period preceding the day the shares are acquired by PHL. PHL will deduct its reasonable expenses from those proceeds and then account to affected shareholders with the net proceeds in accordance with its constitution.PHL will make a share purchase plan offer to all shareholders in March 2021 where shareholders can, subject to scaling, acquire up to $15,000 of shares in PHL at $0.001 per share (SPP). Participation in the SPP will provide shareholders with a brokerage free opportunity to increase their shareholding if they hold less than a Minimum Holding.Shareholders with fewer than $1,000 of shares have three months to make a decision in respect of their small shareholdings by choosing one of the following options:Option 1: Do nothing and PHL will acquire your shares.After the Expiry Date, PHL will acquire your shares through an off-market share buyback. The price paid per share will be equal to the volume weighted average price of a share on the NZX Market over the 20 business day period preceding the day the shares are acquired by PHL.PHL will then deduct its reasonable expenses from your proceeds and account to you with your net proceeds in accordance with its constitution. The proceeds will be deposited into the bank account that Link Market Services has on record for you. You should therefore ensure these details are up to date. Bank account details can be updated online by visiting the Link Investor Centre at www.linkmarketservices.co.nz.Option 2: Increase your shareholding.Purchase additional shares to increase your holding to $1,000 of shares or more (calculated at a price per share of $0.002). Participation in the SPP will provide shareholders the opportunity to increase their shareholding. Other than the SPP, PHL is providing no other facility for this and you may have to pay brokerage fees if you choose to increase your shareholding by purchasing shares on-market.Shares purchased under the SPP or through any other facility must be registered in the same holding as your existing shares. The purchase of additional shares must be settled prior to the Expiry Date. If your shareholding meets the $1,000 threshold by 5pm on the Expiry Date, your shares will not be sold.Please see the link below for details:Minimum Holdings Notice

Missed by that much

I suspect the minimum holding requirement is to enable a future consolidation to bring the SP up to more tradeable prices. At present a 0.1 c change represents 50% of the market price. A 100 for 1 consolidation would put it at 20c and allow sales at 19.9 c or 20.5 c.

Makes sense to consolidate. The retirement sector is usually profitable but the management team don’t appear to have any expertise in this field or am I missing something?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Makes sense to consolidate. The retirement sector is usually profitable but the management team don’t appear to have any expertise in this field or am I missing something?
    You are missing something. Or rather someone - Thomas Brankin.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/8...+February+2021

PROMISIA HEALTHCARE LIMITED (NZX: PHL) SHARE PURCHASE PLAN

Monday 22nd February 2021 Text too small?
    Promisia Healthcare Limited is pleased to announce the details and timetable for its share purchase plan (SPP).Eligible shareholders with a registered address in New Zealand will receive personalised application forms to apply for up to $15,000 of ordinary shares in PHL (New Shares) at the issue price of 0.1c per share (Issue Price). Eligible shareholders may also apply for additional New Shares at the Issue Price through an oversubscription facility (subject to scaling).The SPP offer document will be released to market on 2 March 2021, and together with application forms, will be sent to eligible shareholders on 3 March 2021. A cleansing notice will also be released to market on 2 March 2021.The funds raised from the SPP will be confirmed in the SPP offer document but at this time are intended to provide additional working capital to support PHL’s growth initiatives, being, growing occupancy at Aldwins House and progressing new acquisition opportunities.The timetable for the SPP is as follows:Ex-Date - 1 March 2021Record Date - 2 March 2021Opening Date - 3 March 2021Offer Document and Application Form sent to Eligible Shareholders - 3 March 2021Closing Date - 24 March 2021Allotment of New Shares - 31 March 2021Holding statements sent to shareholders - From 1 April 2021These dates are subject to change and are indicative only. PHL reserves the right to amend this timetable (including by extending the closing date) subject to applicable laws and the NZX Listing Rules.A copy of the Corporate Action Notice accompanies this announcement.The Board thanks shareholders for their ongoing support.Please see the links below for details:Corporate Action NoticeShare Purchase PlanSource: Promisia Healthcare Limited

Don't think that it is the same Thomas

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/update...d3aa48feb.html

Quiet Observer

SPP looks enticing at just 0.01cents.
    Assuming the funds are genuinely used for meaningful growth initiatives then should be a good ROI for those who take up the offer.

Media release notes "growing occupancy at Aldwins House". Probably due to give the market an update on how occupancy levels are tracking on this new acquisition. Guessing will be in the offer Doc though?

It also mentions new acquisition opportunities, but maybe they will GET acquired? I just wonder if one of the larger players may be quietly running their rulers over this company - increase exposure in the provinces.
    Last edited by FTG; 23-02-2021 at 04:32 PM.
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Missed by that much

Offer closed yesterday. I would have expected an announcement as to whether it was fully subscribed.

Or at the very least an announcement as to when they will make an announcement about the announcement. (lessons learned from Jacinda)

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    Offer closed yesterday. I would have expected an announcement as to whether it was fully subscribed.

Or at the very least an announcement as to when they will make an announcement about the announcement. (lessons learned from Jacinda)
    LOL very cute

IMO This doesn't seem a very professional organisation and I find it unorthodox that PHL purchased the rest homes from one of their directors
    Who knows maybe this company will fly in years to come but I wouldn't be surprised if the SPP was undersubscribed.

Their website is under construction. I emailed they're emailing address to ask when it might be up and running and it returned nonexistent. I texted Stephen with telephone number on the nzx announcements and he has not commented either. So no communication. What a joke..... if I get desperate I can always sell at what I bought them 4. @ .001