sharetrader
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Couple of comments:
    One
    The company was "there" before the PhD joined so that observation is rubbish and irrelevant and
    Two
    To my knowledge the company hasnt said anyhing about Artemesia being a cancer fix.

So, Yoda whats your problem?
    wow, lola. Not sure how to take that. :-)
    i don't have any problem. I was just going to edit my post re Dr Hunt as there are obviously alot of others there, and it was a silly comment. Thankyou.
    So far they are just working with one thing , but as they say in their reports, they will be developing other things once Arthrem has established its place in the market.

Re the "cancer fix", no they haven't said anything about that , but plenty of other research papers have, regarding the same plant that Arthrem is extracted from. My point was that there may be some possibility to explore that . There are lots of supporting evidence the Artemisia annua plant is useful for various thing including malaria etc
    DYOR
    thanks for your comment .hope you make lots of money on this one. It it goes back up to 50c we will.

chart is looking good, as is the price action for the last two days. The announcements have been well 'timed' on the pullbacks. Theres not alot on offer...

Advanced Member

I don't believe PIL will say anything about cancer unless / until there is very good published evidence. That is not the way they do things. Not to say Arthrem won't be 'discovered' by a different market - it's what the internet does best. Perhaps PIL buyers see an opportunity. 22% up today.

The company has a contracted supply of raw material and a process for high quality extraction. So, well positioned as percy would say.

Outside thinking.

Yesterday in the last hour of trading (or so) the SP suddenly spiked up to .05c. I thought it rather odd at the time and now today I see a news release re a new rights issue saying,

"
    Under the offer, the company’s shareholders can apply for one New Share for every 10 Existing Shares held at 5.00pm on Friday, 25 November 2016, at $0.03 per new share. The company’s shares last traded at $0.050 per share."

The coincidence of yesterdays late afternoon rise and today's press release would seem to be pretty
    questionable IMHO.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 17-11-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

"The coincidence of yesterdays late afternoon rise and today's press release would seem to be pretty questionable IMHO."

If you have a spare wet bus ticket, you could send it to the NZX. They'll know what to do.

Advanced Member

"Dietary supplements maker and 'penny dreadful' Promisia Integrative was the outright winner on the broader NZX market with a 248% price gain"

Their advertising in NZ sells more product than it costs. That bodes well for other markets, with Australia next off the block.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/year-re...est-rates-rise

Thanks Artemis. SP MAY MOVE UP AGAIN NOW THE Share offer was over subed. My wish list was scaled down to 20 %.ish so well over subscribed . I consider then more of a natural medicine, than dietary supplement ... Maybe , probably , i think .........

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Thanks Artemis. SP MAY MOVE UP AGAIN NOW THE Share offer was over subed. My wish list was scaled down to 20 %.ish so well over subscribed . I consider then more of a natural medicine, than dietary supplement ... Maybe , probably , i think .........
    I think there are restrictions in NZ as to what products can be called, and what claims can be made about them. Australia has different categories which allow more claims to be made.

And I agree it is more a natural medicine. 2015 Nobel prize for medicine was won for use of artemisia annua extract to treat malaria. IIRC Promisia's first foray into this product was for malaria. The initial trials came up with a surprise finding - participants reported arthritis improvement. And the rest, as they say, is history (we hope).

Thanks for that helpful post. Shall we take some fish oil with that from NZK .? New listing looks interesting . Have a good new year. Im off to get some sun.