sharetrader
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Valuation looks rich if the sales growth stalls. If they can maintain the growth (even better, the growth in growth) then this will look very cheap in another 18-24 months. Just need to watch for sales numbers when announced.
    Wondering if anyone else out there has tried it, any feedback on the efficacy? I'm less concerned with what it's called, than whether it can consistently have an effect on general population... ?
    Felix, qui potest rerum cognoscere causas

I use it. It has a good affect and I bought more shares on the reports I heard from the physio and chemist.

I've spoken to a Doctor that uses it , but also a mother in law who couldn't stomach it.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I've spoken to a Doctor that uses it , but also a mother in law who couldn't stomach it.
    In this case, take the word of your mother-in-law

disc: not a holder but could be interested in about 2-3 yrs time

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Thanks Artemis. SP MAY MOVE UP AGAIN NOW THE Share offer was over subed. My wish list was scaled down to 20 %.ish so well over subscribed . I consider then more of a natural medicine, than dietary supplement ... Maybe , probably , i think .........
    Can.someone.please.explain.the.scaling.Do.we.get.a .80%.refund.cheque.in.the.mail.or.do.they.keep.all .the.funds.and.you.just.end.up.paying.5x's.as.much .for.the.additional.subscription.shares???You.gues sed.it-no.spacebar.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Can.someone.please.explain.the.scaling.Do.we.get.a .80%.refund.cheque.in.the.mail.or.do.they.keep.all .the.funds.and.you.just.end.up.paying.5x's.as.much .for.the.additional.subscription.shares???You.gues sed.it-no.spacebar.
    Since there was an over subscription of shares, what happen is they scale everyones order back until it reaches the amount that they wanted to issue initially, you only pay for what you got and nothing more. You will get your funds back to the details you proved, that or they send you a whole lot of Arthrem to make up for it

hmmm.. you should probably have known the answer to that before you sent your hard earned cash away . . .

Exclamation

I've received my refund of the excess they did not need, so if your account details were correct I'd expect all subscribers have. Although, to s4draynz point above this is the kind of thing you really need to be clear on before sending 'anyone' money.

Refund received --used it to top up yesterday. Nice little bonus rise today. ...Happy to hold

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    In this case, take the word of your mother-in-law

disc: not a holder but could be interested in about 2-3 yrs time

Best to approach this as almost a VC type investment at this point. I'd be surprised if there was a positive NPAT this FY. But I think PIL is Op CF positive now which is the first step. I'm looking to buy more if we come back into low 5c range before the next ann (which I'm assuming will be that sales growth is continuing to be strong, though unlikely to be as strong as last ann which was 5-600% or some such). Whenever I ask about the product in pharmacies the staff tell me it is moving well. Price point feels high to me though.