sharetrader
Page 21 of 116 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Crypto what’s the PE of Bitcoin ?

more insane than TSLA is probably the answer ..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Tesla makes such an insignificant profit compared to its market capitalisation that you could basically say it doesnt make money...
    300 million profit for the quarter compared to 830 billion market cap...
    So thats $830,000 million market cap... that's absolutely insane I feel sickkk...
    $300 million dollar profit is a slap in the face to investors...

The PE ration is 1740 now...
    That means the company has to make its same earnings for the next 1740 years to match it's current market capitalisation it's the most insane number ever ...

A few years ago tesla nearly event bust... most automakers struggle ... tesla still has debt I believe... heaps more competition coming...
    Fark geeze find a top peeps then dump those little Teslas they are so hyped it makes crypto look take...shares aren't back by noofin on the balance sheet hoofing.....
    Geeze the price of tesla is just so insane I dont even know where to begin...
    !!!

Really - "Tesla does not make money!" you posted that - didn't you ?

So now it does make money ?

Does Xero make money ? What's it's PE ?

Or for that matter the most expensive stocks on US market ?

You seem to forget that the market is pricing it's sentiments of TSLA's future
    prospects which tend to look like they are better than that rapidly diminishing
    supply of new Bitcoin capable of being generated off the chain ..

At least TSLA do something productive which is a long way away from riding
    a crypto wave which may or may not produce too much tangible for the ride
    and runs risk in places of making itself either extinct due to scarcity or excessively
    overpriced due to hyping up accordingly far far worse than TSLA or any other stock ..

Granted Supply & demand equations are at work with both, but recent rapidly
    rising bitcoin values seems to now look far more ridiculously over valued than heights
    TSLA has reached so far .. just bear in mind that those huge crypto gains attract the full
    attention of the taxman wanting his share of the spoils .. not necessarily the case with
    TSLA's holders who may see a dividend sometime in future, long after bitcoin has priced
    itself out of existence & meaningful patron use ..
    Last edited by nztx; 11-01-2021 at 03:59 AM. Reason: add more

Tesla makes such an insignificant profit compared to its market capitalisation that you could basically say it doesnt make money...
    300 million profit for the quarter compared to 830 billion market cap...
    So thats $830,000 million market cap... that's absolutely insane I feel sickkk...
    $300 million dollar profit is a slap in the face to investors...

The PE ration is 1740 now...
    That means the company has to make its same earnings for the next 1740 years to match it's current market capitalisation it's the most insane number ever ...

A few years ago tesla nearly event bust... most automakers struggle ... tesla still has debt I believe... heaps more competition coming...
    Fark geeze find a top peeps then dump those little Teslas they are so hyped it makes crypto look take...shares aren't back by noofin on the balance sheet hoofing.....
    Geeze the price of tesla is just so insane I dont even know where to begin...
    !!!

lmao how long has it been and you still don't have a fn clue?

stick to the crypto roulette wheel dude

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Really - "Tesla does not make money!" you posted that - didn't you ?

So now it does make money ?

Does Xero make money ? What's it's PE ?

Or for that matter the most expensive stocks on US market ?

You seem to forget that the market is pricing it's sentiments of TSLA's future
    prospects which tend to look like they are better than that rapidly diminishing
    supply of new Bitcoin capable of being generated off the chain ..

At least TSLA do something productive which is a long way away from riding
    a crypto wave which may or may not produce too much tangible for the ride
    and runs risk in places of making itself either extinct due to scarcity or excessively
    overpriced due to hyping up accordingly far far worse than TSLA or any other stock ..

Granted Supply & demand equations are at work with both, but recent rapidly
    rising bitcoin values seems to now look far more ridiculously over valued than heights
    TSLA has reached so far .. just bear in mind that those huge crypto gains attract the full
    attention of the taxman wanting his share of the spoils .. not necessarily the case with
    TSLA's holders who may see a dividend sometime in future, long after bitcoin has priced
    itself out of existence & meaningful patron use ..

lol you think crypto kid is going to understand any of that?
    - look at his reply, you may as well have been talking to a slab of concrete!
    Last edited by alistar_mid; 11-01-2021 at 08:39 AM.

Lol you mad...
    Chill buzz...
    cc
    hey I can't ever be that mad... I got 30 shares of Tesla in 2019

New poster to sharetrader but have been watching and trying to learn from it for some time. So much great info and love the banter. My inexperienced thoughts are Tesla is still undervalued, it seems to be way more than just a car manufacturer. Elon Musk may be the Thomas Edison or even Nikola Tesla of the 2020s. Bitcoin I believe will keep going up in value and make holders richer and richer, with a lot of ups and downs along the way. Also I see huge upside in the future for the genomics industry. These areas are im putting my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
    I think share price is just riding on the cult of Elon Musk
    No, the SP is riding on the future earnings and sentiment of Tesla being the world leader in not only EV's but future tech. The SP is a reflection of the confidence investors have in the company and its financials. Of course who is at the helm of companies make a huge difference and Elon has proven to be an extremely smart and dedicated CEO thus giving investors more certainty in TSLAs future.

As far as TSLA "eventually getting necked", the short sellers have learnt a valuable lesson. DON'T SHORT TESLA.

Tesla current earnings for 1740 years equals total shares multiplied by stock price ...
    Absolutely beyond insane....
    tesla makes all of crypto look like a tame pup....
    I have couple of bitcoin myself ONLY to diversify and take a position. Do i believe in Bitcoin? No, not really. It makes no money, has no CEO, no assets, no number to call when things go wrong. Bitcoin and most other Cryptos have little real world use at this time. BUT, for an extremely High Risk, High Reward position it is great.

Crypto makes up a small percentage of my portfolio but treat it as any other investment, if it makes money i'm in.

Tesla on the other hand is an actual investment, people, machinery, factories, products you can see and sell, offices, showrooms etc. Crypto ie: BTC has nothing, it really is very similar to the tulip bubble and making money is pretty much as one user wrote a spin of the roulette wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mepco View Post
    New poster to sharetrader but have been watching and trying to learn from it for some time. So much great info and love the banter. My inexperienced thoughts are Tesla is still undervalued, it seems to be way more than just a car manufacturer. Elon Musk may be the Thomas Edison or even Nikola Tesla of the 2020s. Bitcoin I believe will keep going up in value and make holders richer and richer, with a lot of ups and downs along the way. Also I see huge upside in the future for the genomics industry. These areas are im putting my money.
    Agree, you have done some good research

Yes that’s true but still a brilliant man, and maybe Elon will die a broke man as well. But being the world’s current richest person he’s got a wee way to go.