sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    LOL ...
    Cryptocurrency is a revolution that you continue to deny and deny...
    Teslas bitcoin purchases are already well in profit and aid the company even though the value of those assets make up a tiny part of the company... it is yet more diversification and more ways to net customers...
    To not hold at least some cryptocurrency is just total negligence... Tesla plan to use Bitcoin as a means of payment for vehicles which is totally amazing because this will be the most practical way for me to purchase a vehicle which will eventually be my plan ...
    cc
    Good for you see a few small Tesla around Queenstown ...ugly as hell model S look aright but I see Realistically the car has a range of around 365km if fully charged driving in NZ conditions if you take it easy.

.... they certainly have first mover advantage and Cult following yes Buying BTC was a smart move to secure followers of the other Cult two bubbles floating away together till they hit the ceiling fan of reality ...

Good read--https://www.smh.com.au/money/investing/tesla-facing-stiff-headwinds-will-the-share-price-bubble-burst-20210208-p570lg.html
    Last edited by JBmurc; 11-02-2021 at 06:40 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu