sharetrader
Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Tesla up 2.75% on close compared to Nasdaq flat on 0.03%

TSLA has now broken through April resistance of $762.

3rd quarter results looking strong/

Sleeping Joe Biden EV 8k Tax credit /

FSD 10.1 expansion .

$1000 to 1100 Per share price target 6 to 12 months.
    Disclaimer: I'll be taking profit's once PT hits.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

I wonder if Michael Burry from the Big Short movie still has a Short position on Tesla of 50 million https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/17/mich...nst-tesla.html

Should TESLA achieve level 4 and eventually level 5 autonomous driving within 60 months TESLA will likely be the largest company in the world by Market cap, passing the likes of Apple, Amazon and Google.

Once this occurs, most modern international city dwellers will begin to no longer own car's as TESLA'S robotaxi fleet will be the main form of Transportation in the next15 years.

TSLA down -1.74% although held up much better than FANG and the Nasdaq composite down -2.83%

Fall in technology stocks due to 10 year treasury rising to 1.53

My Target price of $1100 in 6 to 12 months is with US 10 year treasury increasing to 2.00

Big weekend for Tesla deliveries, records expected.

Street expecting 221k deliveries

I'm expecting over 226k deliveries

This is most likely helping TSLA stock perform better than other Technology stocks.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 29-09-2021 at 11:09 AM.

Piper Sandler analyst Alexander Potter, who has an $1,800 price target on the shares, said in a research note that "Q3 will be TSLA's strongest quarter ever, and we are increasing our 2021 estimates accordingly."

Potter said Tesla would deliver 894,000 vehicles in 2021, up from his earlier estimate of 846,000.

Demand for Tesla's in the US has soared causing inventory from the Fremont factory to drop to extremely low levels.

Tesla China September vehicle deliveries should be a record of 45k compared to June's 28k.

This should have 3rd quarter deliveries around 230k Vs street of 222k.

It also dispels the fud from mainstream business media that demand in China has slowed.

Tesla China September vehicle deliveries should be a record of 45k compared to June's 28k.

This should have 3rd quarter deliveries around 230k Vs street of 222k.

It also dispels the fud from mainstream business media that demand in China has slowed.
    Although I do comment on the TESLA'S share price

I believe there share price is not the company and the company is not the share price.

Not many Wall Street analyst understand Tesla as a company and how it is single handedly destroying the combustion engine.

Which is why I'm pissed off Tesla was not invited to the White House last month for Joe Bidens EV infrastructure bill presentation..

Because Tesla is not unionised.

Like the Union controlled Labour party of New Zealand, the democrats are controlled by the same corrupt Unions in the US.

Although I do comment on the TESLA'S share price

I believe there share price is not the company and the company is not the share price.

Not many Wall Street analyst understand Tesla as a company and how it is single handedly destroying the combustion engine.

Which is why I'm pissed off Tesla was not invited to the White House last month for Joe Bidens EV infrastructure bill presentation..

Because Tesla is not unionised.

Like the Union controlled Labour party of New Zealand, the democrats are controlled by the same corrupt Unions in the US.
    Tesla employee package

$98k / year Avg. Salary (USD)
    $8k Avg. Bonus

Benefits Summary:

Health & Insurance Benefits
    Health Insurance
    Life Insurance
    Dental Insurance
    Vision Insurance
    Temporary Disability Insurance
    Long-term Disability Insurance
    Retirement & Financial Benefits
    Profit Sharing
    401(k) Plan
    Defined Contribution Pension Plan

Discounted TSLA stock options!!

...or would you rather pay a percentage of your income to the Union coffers.

You'd be dragging that average way down though, yes?
    I can't imagine they pay much for your "services".