sharetrader
Page 25 of 116 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Indeed, interesting times ahead for TSLA.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Indeed, interesting times ahead for TSLA.
    such a classic Elliot Wave Pattern there!!! incredibly perfect.

and that would indicate a correction that could head to 400 and still be a long term bull
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    such a classic Elliot Wave Pattern there!!! incredibly perfect.

and that would indicate a correction that could head to 400 and still be a long term bull
    The weekly chart shows it quite well. Breakdown here at 43MA - continuation of Wave C - (already 35% off highs [Wave 5]) brings support and Fib 0.618 into play around $370.

The more we see of the real Musk the less credible he appears. In retrospect I cant help but put his success to date down to good luck and a grand imagination. He may have to pull a rabbit or 2 out of his hat to turn his fortune around from here. He and bitcoin/ doge etc deserve everything coming to them.

I think tesla will do just fine, they are ramping up aggressively and the results will start to be seen next year, good things take time. Supply issues with chips could slow their progress temporarily but its a short term problem. I think the fact crypto crude wants a tesla cyber truck says it all, the younger one I know all want a tesla, they are like an iPhone on wheels

Ironically Tesla will have to write off over $100 million this quarter due to the speculation on bitcoin. Hopefully Elon is now dabbling with something productive like fixing solar. It will be an interesting quarter with prices, costs and demand all up.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Ironically Tesla will have to write off over $100 million this quarter due to the speculation on bitcoin. Hopefully Elon is now dabbling with something productive like fixing solar. It will be an interesting quarter with prices, costs and demand all up.
    Most PMs will not include bitcoin profit and losses in financial statements only mainstream media who are anti Tesla because they don't pay them advertising income.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    LOL ...
    You think tesla will do just fine...

You have to remember that Tesla don't make money..
    Selling cyber trucks and new spin offs won't change that no matter how many they sell !!!...

They would have to go scale with the self driving taxi cabs or hold out till they become mainstream...
    Or fully eclipse the market with the semi truck (which will revolutionize the market)...
    But for what tesla is valued at its still the most overvalued company in history....

Tesla and Elon are all about kick backs... they are taking money for not pumping crypto and taking money for carbon credits...
    Elon Musk is just about the biggest traitor to human civilisation as anybody in history...
    His antics have cost him half is followers so far he is nearly the most hated person on Earth now he sold us out all for profit and kick backs...
    He even supported known crypto scammers on Twitter, which many people lost money too...

He is a snitch !!...

But I have a massive conundrum ...
    I love the cyber truck... and I can afford to buy one...
    But many people can't....

I just have to honor myself and buy something else...

Elon Musk is a snitch ....
    I'll have to correct you on your points

- Tesla had revenue of 10.39 billion and 4.22 net profit margin in March.

_Selling Cyber trucks will increase this profit margin

-They are and are planning to go full self driving with there most updated beta due for release soon, this is a threat to taxi companies worldwide.

-Tesla is selling carbon credits because they will always have businesses that need them.

-Btc is just a store of value for their oversupply of devaluing cash and preference over company bonds

-Many people can't afford a ford ranger but you will be able to purchase the base model of Cyber truck at the same cost as a new For ranger.

-What Elon tweets should have no impact on your decision to buy,invest in crypto I think governments have more say we're crypto is going.

I was happy with over 200,000 deliveries and 206,000 made past quarter this should be great for financials.I wouldn't be surprised with a 10% share price increase over the next few weeks.

You are right Crypto, it has been a financial nightmare for the shorters.