sharetrader
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1020

Elon Musk has sold another billion dollars of Tesla shares, bringing his share sales total since November 8 to $10.9 billion

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by STr View Post
    whats your pick for the stock market tomorrow in the US? Blood red like many are expecting ?
    Most are picking a correction before recovering beginning Xmas.

I agree/it's healthy for the market overall.

BTC selling off

Risk off assets

Great time to buy if you have the capital and stomach

These are the times I start leveraging debt.

Im just more evenly weighted for an interest rate increase
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 05-12-2021 at 06:46 PM.

Well I re-established at 1091 when it was on the way up. We will see how it goes. I am trying to maintain a general position (and with AIR) but you can't fight the tape the whole time. I am just waiting for the moment Teslarians realise that Telsa is launching 4 new cars in 2022(actually just upgrades) while there are at least 35 from other manufacturers. The 2023 year will worse for Tesla and imo Telsa can't fight that tape
    Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    How's that going?
    Same with AIR, just waiting for the cap raise or whatever happens.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dassets View Post
    Well I re-established at 1091 when it was on the way up. We will see how it goes. I am trying to maintain a general position (and with AIR) but you can't fight the tape the whole time. I am just waiting for the moment Teslarians realise that Telsa is launching 4 new cars in 2022(actually just upgrades) while there are at least 35 from other manufacturers. The 2023 year will worse for Tesla and imo Telsa can't fight that tape Same with AIR, just waiting for the cap raise or whatever happens.
    Good response, it's good to have someone push back on me without attaching an outdated or biased anti Tesla news/, You tube link.

I have my barbell set for the taper and evenly weighted my portfolio for the taper and possible rate increase.

Any financial gains I make from this strategy will be used to add more Tesla in any possible future sell off.

I still have a relatively low TSLA cost basis.

I doubt this will play out, but I'm prepared none the less.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; Yesterday at 08:48 AM.

I don't hold more than 15 holdings +options in my share /crypto portfolio's.

I have 3 trading platforms/I hold the majority of my TESLA /Growth longs in one account and the others I trade and hold,2 are margin accounts.

It's a similar set up to my real estate portfolio/ I have properties attached to all the major bank's and some non bank's.

I don't trust any financial institutions with my assets.. you never know.

Because I am financially free I have the time in the day or night to keep an eye on these holdings.

Anything more than that and my brain will melt.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; Yesterday at 09:12 AM.

Don't usually short however I had a short position on the kiwi/ wasn't expecting it to pay off until next year.

Has done quite well so far/paid myself a Xmas bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by pedro.nz View Post
    Elon Musk has sold another billion dollars of Tesla shares, bringing his share sales total since November 8 to $10.9 billion
    And he's buying them back for $6.24 per share
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/05/inves...les/index.html

TSLA should finally break below 1000 this week.

​Finally!

J.P. Morgan analyst Ryan Brinkman is one of the analysts that prefer Rivian.
    Brinkman rates Rivian shares at Hold. His price target is $104. That isn’t a very bullish rating, but his price target values Rivian stock at roughly $100 billion. Brinkman, however, rates Tesla shares Sell and has a $250 price target for that stock. Brinkman’s Tesla price target implies Tesla stock is worth about $250 billion. That’s two-and-a-half times more than Rivian, but Tesla is profitable and expected to generate about >$70 billion in sales in 2022 with low debt and expanding compacity with 50% growth. Rivian is expected to generate less than $4 billion in sales ???wtf

https://www.barrons.com/articles/riv...la-51638791940

There are some serious dumb arse analysts on the street..
    Last edited by TeslaGod; Today at 12:34 AM.

Tesla tumbling... still 80% overvalued...
    cc