sharetrader
Page 10 of 116 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by upside_umop View Post
    Definitely in a bubble but we will go back up before we go down. This is classic behaviour.

I expect we hit 850 - 880 before go back down again. I think the shake out of 30% from it's peak means we probably won't see the highs again.... could be wrong
    Unfortunately I couldn't hang on - I broke my own trading rules and ended up down! Was 650 shares short (500 in £ denom) so it's kind of hard to watch where it is right now.... would have been a few hundred £k. Never mind. More bubbles will pop. But I probably won't be as aggressive next time!!
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

This thread's gone pretty quiet. Who doesn't like a CEO talking down the stock? Such great leadership....

Quote Originally Posted by k14 View Post
    This thread's gone pretty quiet. Who doesn't like a CEO talking down the stock? Such great leadership....
    He’s taken so long to catch up with this guy it’s not funny ...over 100 years and still just talking about it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by k14 View Post
    I'm expecting Tesla to get down to 200-300 before it takes off again... way to overvalued now...damn interesting stock to follow for sure !
    cc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Guru

Elon has had a few things to say:

“I think the people are going to be very angry about this and are very angry. It’s like somebody should be, if somebody wants to stay in the house that’s great, they should be allowed to stay in the house and they should not be compelled to leave. But to say that they cannot leave their house, and they will be arrested if they do, this is fascist. This is not democratic. This is not freedom. Give people back their goddamn freedom."
    “So the expansion of the shelter in place or as frankly I would call it forcibly imprisoning people in their homes, against all their constitutional rights, but that’s my opinion, and breaking people’s freedoms in ways that are horrible and wrong, and not why people came to America or built this country. What the f---. Excuse me. It’s outrage, it’s an outrage. It will cause great harm not just to Tesla, but to many companies. And while Tesla will weather the storm there are many small companies that will not,” he said.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/29/elon...twitter%7Cmain
    Last edited by blackcap; 04-05-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Elon has had a few things to say:

“I think the people are going to be very angry about this and are very angry. It’s like somebody should be, if somebody wants to stay in the house that’s great, they should be allowed to stay in the house and they should not be compelled to leave. But to say that they cannot leave their house, and they will be arrested if they do, this is fascist. This is not democratic. This is not freedom. Give people back their goddamn freedom."
    “So the expansion of the shelter in place or as frankly I would call it forcibly imprisoning people in their homes, against all their constitutional rights, but that’s my opinion, and breaking people’s freedoms in ways that are horrible and wrong, and not why people came to America or built this country. What the f---. Excuse me. It’s outrage, it’s an outrage. It will cause great harm not just to Tesla, but to many companies. And while Tesla will weather the storm there are many small companies that will not,” he said.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/29/elon...twitter%7Cmain
    Yeah and I think a few mins later the call had "technical difficulties". What a complete loose cannon. Can't see why anyone in their right mind would invest in this company. At any moment the CEO can jump on twitter and effect the stock price by significant amounts then goes into crazy tirades on investor calls. Great entertainment (if you aren't an investor).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    I am really starting to warm to this guy....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/o...ory-covid.html

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post

Tesla have so many great tech advancements with batteries,
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-a...-idUSKBN22Q1WC

it would seem this article supports that view.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

IMO

IF he achieves that the cult of Musk will turn into that of an Earth Warrior Saviour.

IMO

Wasnt long ago every Investment advisor i read said sell tesla, now it looks to be going the other way.Saw a $2000 price target today!

.Tesla’s stock soars to 4th-straight record as Wall Street’s biggest bear raises price target.8 hours ago
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 08-07-2020 at 09:06 AM. Reason: $2,000