sharetrader
Page 29 of 116 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    An interesting info-graphic on Tesla revenues, costs and profits. A couple of months old. Probably worth reading the comments there before making assumptions and/or weird interpretations and then commenting here.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeaut...visualized_oc/
    Interesting graph. Big numbers. I guess success or failure will come down to future sales volumes. Will Tesla ever provide a budget EV ? If they could, given they are an advanced EV producer would have to bode well for them.

Shanghai and Berlin are both working on designing smaller cars. In the USA Elon has said he is aiming for a US$25,000 car. Timing of this will require batteries and available space in factories. Margin is likely to be much higher in the $125,000 car than the $25,000 one, but if Tesla can up-sell software to the cheaper cars the sales will be lucrative.

Interesting you tube video comparing the thermal system of the tesla model y to the ford mach-e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1kH...nnel=MunroLive

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mepco View Post
    Interesting you tube video comparing the thermal system of the tesla model y to the ford mach-e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1kH...nnel=MunroLive
    It's not interesting,it's an embarrassment to Ford.Lets not forget Sandy Monro says Ford Mach E is Tesla's nearest competition and Ford's Engineering is terrible so I'd hate to see what the other EV vehicles are like..and when they get to we're Tesla is today, Tesla will be another decade ahead of the rest.. game over Tesla, you win take my money!

Advanced Member

Interesting earnings this week to say the least - Tesla earned over $1.14 Billion in profit for the quarter by selling 200k cars, surpassing fords $1.1 Billion in profit from selling 784k vehicles (Ford actually had a loss from its vehicle division - all the profit came from non-vehicle operations).

a sign of the times.

Interesting that you think such a fast growing company should trade on a PE of 14 Crypto. Remind me again what the PE of Bitcoin is. Or is Bitcoin just a greater fool theory "investment" with no actual earnings at all?

Two new factories should be producing next year. https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/467928/ is the growth record so far.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Yeah but that's extremely weak for a.company valued at 670 billion dollars...
    1 billion of profits..

Lol
    Look at the difference

1->670

Hugeeeeee difference....

Needs to be making 50 times high profit to support that market cap ... attt leastttttt
    Tesla is a growth company.It has already shown in the last earnings it has the capability to comfortable grow into its valuation.(just wait for the next) The EV market world wide hasn't even begun to get going and when it does , expect a multi trillion dollar company and a share price of $3000 plus.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    I was happy with over 200,000 deliveries and 206,000 made past quarter this should be great for financials.I wouldn't be surprised with a 10% share price increase over the next few weeks.
    Well that went well above 10%

Reiterate my price target $1100 in 6 to 12 months easy.

Looking forward to Tesla A.I day, rumors about on news of Tesla may be entering robotics.Tesla already has the most advanced a.i driving system ever designed , robotics seems like the only natural next stage, but we will see.