sharetrader
Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 699
  1. #581
    Senior Member TeslaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    MELBOURNE (Reuters) - New Caledonia's Prony Resources said on Wednesday Tesla Inc had agreed to purchase more than 42,000 tonnes of nickel in a multi-year deal - a pact that is set to make it a key supplier of the metal to the U.S. electric car maker.

  2. #582
    Senior Member TeslaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    MELBOURNE (Reuters) - New Caledonia's Prony Resources said on Wednesday Tesla Inc had agreed to purchase more than 42,000 tonnes of nickel in a multi-year deal - a pact that is set to make it a key supplier of the metal to the U.S. electric car maker.
    This is massive news, 10s of thousands of tons of nickel used exclusively for TESLA 4680 batteries.

  3. #583
    Senior Member TeslaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Increased my Full year 2021 EPS to $5.81

    Increased my Full Year 2022 EPS to $10.12

    Assuming 2021 deliveries >890k

    Assuming 2022 Deliveries >1.485m.

    Street EPS to conservative $5.35& $7.32
    Not hard to visualise the above post.

    Screenshot_20211013-224402_Twitter.jpg
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 14-10-2021 at 04:43 AM.

  4. #584
    Senior Member TeslaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    TSLA closed higher %.67 to $811.08 moved higher after hours trading to $813.96
    Screenshot_20211014-150013_Chrome.jpg

    Unexpected considering Fed confirmed they may start tapering bond purchases in November ,this is usually a bearish sign for companies listed on the Nasdaq.

    Perhaps its already priced in? Solid Q3 financials should steady the ship either way.

    TNX 10y treasury down -1.96% overnight to %1.5490.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 14-10-2021 at 02:13 PM.

  5. #585
    Senior Member TeslaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Our mainstream media here and in the US jumping all over a story that U.S NHTSA sent Tesla 2 letters why it hadn't recalled vehicles on safety concerns of its FSD beta.

    I'll answer on behalf of Tesla:

    -You don't need to recall it because it clearly states in the disclaimer, the driver needs to be in control of the vehicle "at all times "

    -The same as cruise control on all other cars

    - The same as all other manufacturers who have a form of FSD.

    Why single out Tesla?

    The same reason Tesla wasn't invited to the White house for Joe Bidens EV infrastructure bill,because unlike Ford and GM, Tesla isn't unionized.

    And NHTSA is part of the government.

    Tesla is the United States only defense against Chinas EV market .

    They need to celebrate and protect Tesla, not regulate the company.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 14-10-2021 at 03:31 PM.

  6. #586
    Senior Member TeslaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    V.W is forecasting it may have to cut 30,000 jobs.

    Then went on to blame Tesla because it can't compete with Teslas Gigafactories.

    Tesla can build a 1EV in 9 hours ,V.W takes 30 hours.

    Gee, Isn't it amazing when you invest in development and innovation?

    30,000 jobs is nothing.

    Think of Taxi, Uber,Collision industry. Auto mechanics, etc etc.

  7. #587
    Senior Member TeslaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Our mainstream media here and in the US jumping all over a story that U.S NHTSA sent Tesla 2 letters why it hadn't recalled vehicles on safety concerns of its FSD beta.

    I'll answer on behalf of Tesla:

    -You don't need to recall it because it clearly states in the disclaimer, the driver needs to be in control of the vehicle "at all times "

    -The same as cruise control on all other cars

    - The same as all other manufacturers who have a form of FSD.

    Why single out Tesla?

    The same reason Tesla wasn't invited to the White house for Joe Bidens EV infrastructure bill,because unlike Ford and GM, Tesla isn't unionized.

    And NHTSA is part of the government.

    Tesla is the United States only defense against Chinas EV market .

    They need to celebrate and protect Tesla, not regulate the company.
    WASHINGTON, Oct 12 (Reuters) - More than 100 U.S. House lawmakers on Tuesday urged Speaker Nancy Pelosi to keep a $4,500 tax credit incentive for union-built electric vehicles (EV) in a massive spending bill.

    Think Ford and GM, ever wondered why the unions used to be controlled by the mafia in the 60s and 70s ?

  8. #588
    Senior Member TeslaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    WASHINGTON, Oct 12 (Reuters) - More than 100 U.S. House lawmakers on Tuesday urged Speaker Nancy Pelosi to keep a $4,500 tax credit incentive for union-built electric vehicles (EV) in a massive spending bill.

    Think Ford and GM, ever wondered why the unions used to be controlled by the mafia in the 60s and 70s ?
    We strongly support "leveling the playing field" between non-union and unionized workforces by including the added $4,500 incentive to support union-made EVs," said the letter, led by Rep. Thomas Suozzi of New York.

    Who's playing field?

    Tesla Chief Executive Elon suggested on Twitter last month the EV proposal was "written by Ford/UAW lobbyists. ... Not obvious how this serves American taxpayers."



  9. #589
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,597

    Default

    Hey bigdog,
    Why are you quote replying to yourself...lol....

    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/techn...range-yet.html

    Lucid putting out much longer driving range...
    837km ... 160kms further than Tesla...

  10. #590
    Senior Member TeslaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Hey bigdog,
    Why are you quote replying to yourself...lol....

    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/techn...range-yet.html

    Lucid putting out much longer driving range...
    837km ... 160kms further than Tesla...
    The bigger the battery, the heavier it is,the more costly it is, the longer it takes to charge, TESLA battery range is more than adequate,TESLA is working on battery technology that in the future will be fully charged in 5 minutes.

    Much better than charging a ridiculously large battery overnight for extra driving distances you don't need.

    Most of the cost of an EV is there battery which is why most manufacturers will struggle to ramp up production because battery materials are very slow to mine and expensive.

    Tesla announced a 4680 battery will begin production soon, it will be cheaper to manufacture, it will be phased in all TESLA'S model, it will bring down the cost of there range of EVs, it will be added to there 25k EV model,it will charge faster and have a longer range than it's competitors.

    Lucid haven't even sold a single car, check back in ten years to see if they haven't filed for bankruptcy.

    CC when I joined this forum 4 months ago, nobody was updating this thread and it had 30k view's

    It now has almost 60k views

    TSLA is the single most invested in international stock Kiwis are investing in,which is why our fake mainstream media reports on it weekly or almost daily.

    I debunk there FUD (fear uncertainty doubt) and yours.

    investingAroundTheWorld_v2_1.jpg
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 15-10-2021 at 06:14 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •