sharetrader
Page 17 of 116 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/09/elec...-on-tesla.html

I suspect its Tesla that's going to lose more than a few sales. German and American car manufacturing standards are VERY different, (I have owned examples of each).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I was wondering where Tesla was going to get the estimated 40,000 staff needed over the next few years in Germany from, but I see Daimler alone is looking to loose 30,000. BMW is targeting loosing 16,000, so they might get a few from there and Poland is only about an hour away (Polish workers are already building much of the Drive Unit roof)
    https://www.mercedes-fans.de/magazin...n-gefahr.16177

https://www.driven.co.nz/news/tesla-...ampaign=topbox

Surprised the Tesla zealots haven't worked themselves up into a frenzy over this on here already https://www.driven.co.nz/news/tesla-...ampaign=topbox
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Good news Beagle. When you decide to buy a real car you can now order an 1100 horsepower Model S that does 0-100 in 2 seconds and has a 800km range.

LOL I have a real car. I can "charge" up my fuel tank in 2-3 minutes and have 900 km's range

A number of gamblers and incels (who seem to have expected a free girlfriend with every car) are disappointed and selling out. I might have to buy back in if it drops much. Shanghai is now looking like a million cars a year within a few years, Berlin is not far behind. Texas will be producing next year and Energy is about to go ballistic. The "crazies" (like Ark) are looking more rational every day.

Can you do that at home? Does it cost $20? Can it drive itself? (work in progress that one LOL)

IMO

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL I have a real car. I can "charge" up my fuel tank in 2-3 minutes and have 900 km's range
    I guess you can tow a boat or a caravan as well ?

Absolutely not, go and wash your mouth out with carbon free made soap My carbon footprint is beautifully soaked up by all the trees on my property and if I didn't have one they wouldn't grow as well lol
    Seriously though...if this battery breakthrough is real and not just creative marketing hype it does look good...all that's left is the "minor" matter of them to start making the rest of the car with decent build quality.