sharetrader
Page 106 of 116 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1158
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Where did Tesla dog go
    Might have been long some coins and got wiped out .

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Might have been long some coins and got wiped out .
    He would have had a stop loss...

Impossible reasoning anyway ....

He didn't even like crypto...

On the doghouse

Where did Tesla dog go
    Looks like he has transcended.

https://www.facebook.com/TeslaGod/posts/

The goal looks to be to create a kind of eternal life by transferring consciousness into a simulation. He seems to be unsure that he isn't in a simulation already. He is getting into recording dreams, helped by the fact that humans can memorise things in 13 dimensions! I appoint you as chief taskmaster to bring him back to some sort of reality CC.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Looks like he has transcended.

https://www.facebook.com/TeslaGod/posts/

The goal looks to be to create a kind of eternal life by transferring consciousness into a simulation. He seems to be unsure that he isn't in a simulation already. He is getting into recording dreams, helped by the fact that humans can memorise things in 13 dimensions! I appoint you as chief taskmaster to bring him back to some sort of reality CC.

SNOOPY
    How can you be sure it's him

On the doghouse

How can you be sure it's him?
    Wow! Got a message via forum mail from the 4th dimension. It looks to be genuine.

"Unfortunately I have been permanently banned for being of such a higher intelligence, nether the less I have transcended to the 4th dimension."

"TeslaGod wishes you good health and prosperity to you and your family."

I hope you don't mind me sharing your PM to me TeslaGod. I am sure your fan base will be keen to hear you are still out there in the ether somewhere. Keep on (Cyber)trucking!

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Guru

Market likes yesterdays ann, S P up 13% today to $815 us.

Yes bug....r it, forgot to set my clock to wake up at the opening - sure missed that one

Quote Originally Posted by pedro.nz View Post
    Yes bug....r it, forgot to set my clock to wake up at the opening - sure missed that one
    Yes a bit brutal for me watching the price moves. I have been looking at the EBITDA and it seems weird. WSJ or someone has written an article on it also which sounds about right. It may be the EBITDA figure was helped by the crypto stuff. On the earnings call the CFO was asked some questions around that but no information was forthcoming. It seems the accounting standards on crypto need to catch up as there is virtually no requirement for any detailed reporting or break out of the numbers. FWIW

The rules on crypto appear to be that they must mark them down to the lowest price during the quarter, but can not mark up, unless it's a realised profit. They have $US218 million of crypto in the balance sheet now, had $US1,261 million last quarter and made sales of US$936 million. They say that they made a loss on crypto.

The 10-Q will be interesting. The biggest surprise to me was that Berlin is already making a positive gross margin. Texas seems to be under performing, but has the most potential. Shanghai will soon be producing over a million a year. By the end of the year Tesla will be making over 40,000 a week. Like you, I wonder if they can sell them all.