sharetrader
Page 13 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Smile TESLA is an innovator

I was out walking in Khandallah and about 1km from home and I saw a couple of interesting projects.
    On one side of the street scaffolding and a re-roof.
    On the other 19 x LG Solar panels with a TESLA storage battery.
    The beginning of a major innovation.
    I think it is next month TESLA has a battery day event...
    Last edited by Toulouse - Luzern; 19-08-2020 at 08:38 PM. Reason: extra thought

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toulouse - Luzern View Post
    I was out walking in Khandallah and about 1km from home and I saw a couple of interesting projects.
    On one side of the street scaffolding and a re-roof.
    On the other 19 x LG Solar panels with a TESLA storage battery.
    The beginning of a major innovation.
    I think it is next month TESLA has a battery day event...

Like I posted earlier on, the battery technology " could " be a bigger earner that the auto division, speaking of that, there is a recent report that their battery and Ai technology is so superior that most of the auto companies that will be getting into the EV market will be using the Tesla technology.

Investors thinking of getting into TSLA should get into it before the 4/1 split circa $1900.00 U S , once the split happens it will not be long before it $1000.00 again !!

Musk himself says the energy division will be bigger than auto... I bought more this week...
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Like I posted earlier on, the battery technology " could " be a bigger earner that the auto division, speaking of that, there is a recent report that their battery and Ai technology is so superior that most of the auto companies that will be getting into the EV market will be using the Tesla technology.

Investors thinking of getting into TSLA should get into it before the 4/1 split circa $1900.00 U S , once the split happens it will not be long before it $1000.00 again !!

Interesting comments from someone who places crypto on a pedestal. Tesla / Musk is innovative ... crypto is like a pyramid scheme in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    LOL good one buddy ...
    Tesla can keep rising in value... sure why not... but hey for a company valued at 350 billion dollars it's only making a net profit this year of about 3 dollars...it could not be the sort of investment I'd ever want...
    The numbers in the financials are so small I could do the accounts in about 15 minutes from start to end... just a few receipts to book and job is done...
    Tesla is one of the most absurd valuations the world has seen... it's never had a profit in 17 years... it doesn't make any money...its so juiced up it needs to have income around 5 times it's current value, and would need to build production by a factor of 10 or 20 times to support such a lofty mcap....
    You wouldn't buy a house for $1.2 million that could be only rented for $200 per week... so why pay the blue sky and pay for the company that's not earning you the money...
    You just wouldn't...

alistar, tesla is like crypto on steroids...
    Tesla makes crypto look tame and timid...
    For real....

Guru

Blasted into $2000.00 / share up 6.5% plus punters getting set for the 4/1 split.

10 days away I’m still accumulating but getting harder and more expensive
    Blasted into $2000.00 / share up 6.5% plus punters getting set for the 4/1 split.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    10 days away I’m still accumulating but getting harder and more expensive
    google , when is the date for the tesla stock split,

answer is 21st august , to be distributed after close of trading on 28 august 2020.

last date could be tomorrow 21st aug in the US .

Don’t know why I had 31 Aug in my head... I bought Workhorse today as Tesla was on another run
    google , when is the date for the tesla stock split,

answer is 21st august , to be distributed after close of trading on 28 august 2020.

last date could be tomorrow 21st aug in the US .

Consumer Reports in USA had Model 3 as most satisfying car in all age groups. Biggest surprise to me was the elderly also rated Tesla as most satisfying car. Big oil/ shorts/ICE spin was the anyone over 50 was to stupid to operate the touch screen.
    Baby Boomers

Baby Boomers were born from 1946 to 1964 and grew up driving some of the most notorious cars that have ever been made. The Ford Mustang, for example, was produced for the first time in March 1964 and is still among the most popular vehicles on the road today. The muscle car from the American car company took the 10th place spot on this list, but it was no match for the Model 3, which once again reigned supreme. The Model S also was preferred by this age group, sitting in the fourth position.

Tesla Model 3
    Ford Expedition
    Porsche 718 Boxster
    Tesla Model S
    Mazda MX-5 Miata
    Volvo XC40
    Dodge Challenger
    Toyota Prius
    BMW X5
    Ford Mustang

Silent Generation

The Silent Generation precedes the Baby Boomers and includes those who were born from 1928 to 1945. The Model 3, once again, was most preferred by this age group, with the Model S taking third place. Two different variants of the Toyota Prius were included on the list, but neither outshined two of Tesla’s pure electric vehicles that were included on the list.

Tesla Model 3
    Genesis G90
    Tesla Model S
    Toyota Prius V
    Honda Ridgeline
    Toyota Prius
    Subaru Forester
    Hyundai Santa Fe
    Mazda6
    Ford Mustang

The younger generations also rated Tesla best. 420,000 car owners were surveyed, so the survey has some credibility.

The survey asked owners if they would buy the same car twice. It also asked for ratings in terms of driving experience, comfort, value, styling, and audio controls.

Millennials

The term millennial refers to anyone who was born from 1981 to 1996. It was widely accepted by this age group that the Tesla Model 3 was the most favorable vehicle. The affordability of the Model 3, along with its appeal, makes it an ideal choice for those who are grouped into this category.

Honda held the majority of the top ten, with the Japanese carmaker holding four spots with its Accord, CR-V, Civic, and Odyssey.

Tesla Model 3
    Subaru Ascent
    Mazda CX-5
    Honda Accord
    Subaru Forester
    Ford F-150
    Honda CR-V
    Honda Civic
    Honda Odyssey
    Subaru Impreza

Generation X

Generation X includes any person born from 1965 to 1980. This group also chose the Model 3 as their preferred vehicle, but the Model S and Model X were also included in the list at the second and fourth place spots, respectively.

Tesla Model 3
    Tesla Model S
    Audi A5
    Tesla Model X
    Volkswagen Golf
    Toyota Prius
    Toyota RAV4
    Subaru Ascent
    Jeep Wrangler
    Volkswagen GTI