sharetrader
Page 26 of 116 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    I'll have to correct you on your points

- Tesla had revenue of 10.39 billion and 4.22 net profit margin in March.

_Selling Cyber trucks will increase this profit margin

-They are and are planning to go full self driving with there most updated beta due for release soon, this is a threat to taxi companies worldwide.

-Tesla is selling carbon credits because they will always have businesses that need them.

-Btc is just a store of value for their oversupply of devaluing cash and preference over company bonds

-Many people can't afford a ford ranger but you will be able to purchase the base model of Cyber truck at the same cost as a new For ranger.

-What Elon tweets should have no impact on your decision to buy,invest in crypto I think governments have more say we're crypto is going.
    Cyber truck one ugly ute >> I see in Europe the local car brands BMW, VW,AUDI will out price outsell Tesla 10:1 new EVs
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Cyber truck one ugly ute >> I see in Europe the local car brands BMW, VW,AUDI will out price outsell Tesla 10:1 new EVs
    I thought the same thing until i realised that was a prototype.
    Apparently various international vehicle regulations will dictate the finished truck look so its not as easy to turn the original brick shape into something acceptable.
    Last edited by ynot; 09-07-2021 at 08:37 AM.

I hope you are right and the Europeans get their **** together. In the meantime, despite freight and tax disadvantages the four year old model 3 is whipping European butt in terms of EV sales in Europe. In China the Europeans are no where to be seen, In USA the story is similar. Thanks goodness the Koreans and Chinese are in the game.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

The Cyber truck has over 1 million pre orders so I guess beauty is in the eye of the be holder..I'm looking forward to the attention it gets driving down Queen Street

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Great news the Tesla model y has just had its price lowered in China ¥276,000

If we're lucky enough to get the same we should be able to buy a Tesla Model Y for just under 50k.

Then hopefully they will begin manufacturing there 35k model in 24 months.

Imagine owning a Tesla that's the cost of a new Toyota Camry, with no servicing needed besides changing your tyre's and window washer fluid and a fraction of fuel costs..I see 91 unleaded is 2.50.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    LOL...

Yup brilliant numbers for a company valued at 1 billion dollars...
    Cowboy numbers for a company valued at 620 billion dollars...

Tesla is a financial nightmare...
    Tesla will likely be a 1 trillion dollar company in the next 6 to 12 months and with there new giga factories opening they will easily become a 2 trillion dollar company by 2024

There delivering numbers are expected to continue growing 50% per year before tapering off later this decade.

$TSLA is undervalued.

Guru

So what happens to Tesla SP when it can no longer earn CC from the USA big automakers which accounts for 1/3 of Tesla earnings?
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gm...?siteid=yhoof2

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    So what happens to Tesla SP when it can no longer earn CC from the USA big automakers which accounts for 1/3 of Tesla earnings?
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gm...?siteid=yhoof2
    Did you know in USA there is a $7500 tax credit for EVs that are not made by GM or Tesla? There is a proposal to change that and start giving credits to GM and Tesla, but the Republicans will try (and so far are successful) at blocking it.
    Do you know that VW is a dismal failure as selling EVs in the worlds biggest car market and have been buying credits off Tesla to mitigate penalties there? This is likely to continue for years.
    Did you know that two massive efficient new Tesla factories will be open by 2022 doubling or tripling their production potential?
    Did you know that Tesla's declared profit is after massive amounts of stock based compensation? This will ease off soon , so declared profits will rise. Cash-flow and debt are far more prudent than most that play in the Auto sector.
    Did you know I think Tesla is over valued like the rest of the market?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Did you know in USA there is a $7500 tax credit for EVs that are not made by GM or Tesla? There is a proposal to change that and start giving credits to GM and Tesla, but the Republicans will try (and so far are successful) at blocking it.
    Do you know that VW is a dismal failure as selling EVs in the worlds biggest car market and have been buying credits off Tesla to mitigate penalties there? This is likely to continue for years.
    Did you know that two massive efficient new Tesla factories will be open by 2022 doubling or tripling their production potential?
    Did you know that Tesla's declared profit is after massive amounts of stock based compensation? This will ease off soon , so declared profits will rise. Cash-flow and debt are far more prudent than most that play in the Auto sector.
    No. I did not know that.
    No. I do not know that.
    No. I did not know that.
    No. I did not know that.
    No. I did not know that.

Did you know that I did not know any of the above?
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 10-07-2021 at 09:15 AM.