sharetrader
Page 27 of 116 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    So what happens to Tesla SP when it can no longer earn CC from the USA big automakers which accounts for 1/3 of Tesla earnings?
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gm...?siteid=yhoof2
    Nothing will happen Tesla is already profitable with out carbon credits in each car they sell.

Tesla sell carbon credits to companies that need them and they will always have a market for them,it's real money not from the government.
    They are able to use this money to build more giga factories, invest in technology and grow the company hence why the carbon credit was set up, unless every company in the world is going to be carbon neutral this decade Tesla can keep using its income to reinvest and dominant.
    As for the internal combustion engine car maker's they are cannibalising there own ice vehicles to try and catch up to Tesla who are moving further and further ahead.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Oh yeah you are completely ignoring the impending capitulation of stockmarkets... the biggest crash of all time is coming....
    Tesla will get necked right off....
    It's balance sheet is as good as loo paper scrunched up....
    Well perhaps if you afraid of the biggest crash in history you can invest in bonds and earn a nice safe %1.5 for the coming decade.. and retire and 67 on super of $500 pw.

If you're reading what mainstream media reports on Tesla just remember this.

Tesla does not pay the mainstream media and television networks anywhere in the world advertising fees.
    0% in advertising.

Tesla promotes itself through its products,word of mouth and a unconventional CEO on twitter.

It's in mainstream media to discredit Tesla because this way of creating a company is a threat to medias, television revenue streams.

Our local media in NZ is already dying out the last thing the need is a company that has grown to one of the biggest companies in the world doing it all by a CEO tweeting on twitter with no media advertising.

(I haven't added that the oil companies owners own most media outlets in America)

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    If you're reading what mainstream media reports on Tesla just remember this.

Tesla does not pay the mainstream media and television networks anywhere in the world advertising fees.
    0% in advertising.

Tesla promotes itself through its products,word of mouth and a unconventional CEO on twitter.

It's in mainstream media to discredit Tesla because this way of creating a company is a threat to medias, television revenue streams.

Our local media in NZ is already dying out the last thing the need is a company that has grown to one of the biggest companies in the world doing it all by a CEO tweeting on twitter with no media advertising.

(I haven't added that the oil companies owners own most media outlets in America)
    Oh dear.......

Well played Fungus Pudding (雪耳糖水 ?). In the unlikely event that you want some factual information to go with the opinions on this topic you could do a google search on say federal ev tax credit or giga texas or ID4 china sales.

My Tesla $1000 price target for the next 12 months are

Fully self driving introduction

Cyber Truck

Berlin Giga factory

President Bidens electric car tax rebate

And I'm looking forward to the model A launch, I'm planning on buying at least 3 and putting them on the road to work for me 24 hour's a day 7 days a week.. good times ahead!!

(And yes I understand it's not legal yet , thats why the market and my 12 month maximum price target is forward looking)

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Oh dear.......
    Someone's worried about a change coming.

It's not too late to sell everything and buy TSLA
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 10-07-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Arthur, do you have a price target?
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 10-07-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Cyber Truck

Berlin Giga factory

And I'm looking forward to the model A launch, I'm planning on buying at least 3 and putting them on the road to work for me 24 hour's a day 7 days a week.. good times ahead!!

(And yes I understand it's not legal yet , thats why the market and my 12 month maximum price target is forward looking)
    Probably not a bad idea, as long as NZ can organise the necessary charge stations.

Cyber Truck

Berlin Giga factory

Probably not a bad idea, as long as NZ can organise the necessary charge stations.