sharetrader
Page 28 of 116 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

I think $1000 in the next 12 months sounds about right, and that in 3 years when these new giga factories are up and running we will be looking back to today and thinking how cheap the shares were.
    Engineering expert Sandy Munroe, an ex general motors and ford engineer had some recent interesting comments on the Tesla, he believes they are 5 to 8 years ahead of any other car maker as far as the technology they use in there electric cars, and when asked on who is Tesla's biggest threat, he laughed and said there are none, but when it does eventually happen it will be a new startup specializing in electric vehicles, probably from China, not the traditional ICE car makers

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Probably not a bad idea, as long as NZ can organise the necessary charge stations.
    I'm installing my own home charger for my future robot taxi slaves..no union or worker's rights required.Just a charge and a quick valet when required!
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 10-07-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Arthur, do you have a price target?
    No, but I think it will possibly be bigger than Apple in 2025. If they can solve FSD, solar and energy the price today will look very cheap. By the way Tesla cars in NZ just had another price drop. Drive away standard model 3 is now under $62,000 after the clean car discount.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

With all the housing construction going on in New Zealand, developers need to be looking at Tesla housing community , massive profits to be made here

https://austonia.com/tesla-austin-neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    I'm installing my own home charger for my future robot taxi slaves..no union or worker's rights required.Just a charge and a quick valet when required!
    I was refering to your model A truck order.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    I was refering to your model A truck order.
    Sorry , model A is temporary name for the 25k(USD) Tesla,it doesn't have a name as of yet.

But yes I will definitely add the semi truck to my $1000 12 month price target!
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 10-07-2021 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    No, but I think it will possibly be bigger than Apple in 2025. If they can solve FSD, solar and energy the price today will look very cheap. By the way Tesla cars in NZ just had another price drop. Drive away standard model 3 is now under $62,000 after the clean car discount.
    Yeah no one really caught up to Apple,I just don't see anyone catching up too Tesla as they are so far ahead.When they get to we're Tesla is today,Tesla will have morphed into so much more.
    25k Tesla
    Tesla semi
    Tesla van
    New Tesla roadster
    Tesla insurance
    Tesla robotaxi network
    Tesla solar
    Tesla housing
    Tesla charging opposition high rent to use there ever expanding charging stations

I see Doge RAM promoting their new EV .. production starting in 2024 then going full EV 2030..all these companies are so far behind I feel sorry for them.. what's Tesla going to be like at the end of the decade?
    Scary.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 10-07-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    If tesla survives the market reset then $100 bucks max a share.... and that's being generous...

You are obv too emotional and blind in love with your sweetheart... when your fantasy honeymoon wears off, then it be a one way trip straight to the cleaners...
    Tesla can increase output 10 times and there will still be no material change net profit...
    Tesla will have to sell some assets, like the robo taxis etc Tesla have all the tech but useless profits ...
    Only in the mania stage of the market with a blow off top could the market put a $620 billion dollar valuation on a company that has to jig the books to make a couple of billion dollars.. LOL....

Tesla is a financial and cashflow nightmare ...
    -The market dropped 40% in March 2020 and Tesla did extremely well so I look forward to buying more shares in the next collapse.

-I am more in love with my trading account balance but yes Tesla comes a close second place.

-Tesla has over 20 billion in cash and btc so I don't see the need for selling assets with growth of 50% for most of the decade..who knows what will happen after that?$

-I think BTC at 60k (which I sold my BTC position at 45k) was mania, you can easily forecast Tesla and it's undervalued.

DFABPCLMB

An interesting info-graphic on Tesla revenues, costs and profits. A couple of months old. Probably worth reading the comments there before making assumptions and/or weird interpretations and then commenting here.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeaut...visualized_oc/