sharetrader
Page 31 of 116 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    I hope that's an EV you ordered.

Just concerned about the resale price if an ICE vehicle.
    Not worried >>> maybe next one we will get the Plug in HYbrid
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Tesla bot (humanoid) coming next year.

Replacing manual labour jobs.

Musk predicted universal basic income to those losing there manual labor jobs .

Tesla stock to Mars.

Tesla bot (humanoid) coming next year.

Replacing manual labour jobs.

Musk predicted universal basic income to those losing there manual labor jobs .

Tesla stock to Mars.
    really so the likes of 300mill+ India workers paid peanuts per day ..will be replaced by humanoids that will likely cost mega dollars ea ?
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    really so the likes of 300mill+ India workers paid peanuts per day ..will be replaced by humanoids that will likely cost mega dollars ea ?
    I doubt this technology will be developed for developing nations .

With high scale production these like all technology will eventually come down in price.

The Tesla bots will be far more productive than a human manual labourer from Western society.

They are likely to work 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days of the year with no union members.

This will drive down wage inflation pushing interest rates to negative world wide.

Universal basic income will become a must moving forward.(no need for me I own the company)
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 20-08-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Quiet Observer

With high scale production these like all technology will eventually come down in price.

The Tesla bots will be far more productive than a human manual labourer from Western society.

They are likely to work 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days of the year with no union members.

This will drive down wage inflation pushing interest rates to negative world wide.

Universal basic income will become a must moving forward.(no need for me I own the company)

And following is another prophecy for you. Just remember, you heard it here first folks!

If & when TeslaGod's prophecy fully comes to life (let's face it there's a fair chance - automation & AI is already a well entrenched trend), then Governments will move to protect their tax & "control" base. They will claim to have no choice but to implement Robot levies/payroll taxes AND remove any related interest tax deductibility AND exclude eligibility for a) depreciation on robot/AI assets b) exclude R & D credits on robots/AI.

An interesting world it would maketh. What other unintended consequences will emerge I wonder.
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Tesla has begun the end of the internal combustion engine car.

This is the natural next stage of the companies evolution.

https://youtu.be/VsbgCPOW1HQ
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 20-08-2021 at 06:52 PM.

I don't disagree the future will see Billions out of work ..because of Tech - ROBOTs etc ...

I don't think the upper classes will care much for UBI .for the masses what will they do we do have climate change issues less humans less emissions ?? .. if their use is gone ?? does the farmer keep the COW when it stops milking ? straight to the Slaughterhouse..

I don't disagree the future will see Billions out of work ..because of Tech - ROBOTs etc ...

I don't think the upper classes will care much for UBI .for the masses what will they do we do have climate change issues less humans less emissions ?? .. if their use is gone ?? does the farmer keep the COW when it stops milking ? straight to the Slaughterhouse..
    Answers

-Western population as well as China is already declining through lower birth rates

-Humans are very resilient, I retired relatively young and still never seem to have enough hours in the day.

-I guess the cow may go the way of the horse and cart,who knows.

One thing is certain, technology has sent gdp to the moon.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/w...-two-millennia

Legend

Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. (Desiderata - Max Ehrmann)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m-6o41CpHw (Les Crane version)

Answers

-Western population as well as China is already declining through lower birth rates

-Humans are very resilient, I retired relatively young and still never seem to have enough hours in the day.

-I guess the cow may go the way of the horse and cart,who knows.

One thing is certain, technology has sent gdp to the moon.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/w...-two-millennia
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-58277473