sharetrader
Page 33 of 116 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Less than a 100% return in 6 to 12 months is average especially considering stockmarkets are in bubble blow off top territory...
    Probably because I invest in real assets with real money not make believe currency.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

@Joshuatree

I just don't think people realise how hard it is to manufacture electric vehicles , then do it at a large scale at TESLA'S rates.

Most will fail as has shown in the history of ICE maker's.

Musk has said he only wants 20% of the world market share, I think he's just being polite because he already knows what's going to happen to TESLA'S competitors this decade.

Your not building a smartphone to compete with Apple, your trying to mass produce a robot on 4 wheels that is beginning to think for itself.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 24-08-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    @Joshuatree

I just don't think people realise how hard it is to manufacture electric vehicles , then do it at a large scale at TESLA'S rates.

Most will fail as has shown in the history of ICE maker's.

Musk has said he only wants 20% of the world market share, I think he's just being polite because he already knows what's going to happen to TESLA'S competitors this decade.

Your not building a smartphone to compete with Apple, your trying to mass produce a robot on 4 wheels that is beginning to think for itself.
    Thoughts on Lucid Motors?

Quote Originally Posted by 101nick101 View Post
    Thoughts on Lucid Motors?
    I like a lot of these EV companies.

The problem is, which is going to make it through , how and why.

Most believe they will follow Tesla's success, most people don't realise how many car maker's have failed.https://stacker.com/stories/5360/50-...o-longer-exist

If you're into gambling on the next Tesla you might as well put that capital into crypto , the chances of finding the next Tesla are slim at best.

Tesla has much safer odds , all financials show the company is only increasing its compacity.

Tesla is a growth company with a story, trying to replicate that is next to impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    I like a lot of these EV companies.

The problem is, which is going to make it through , how and why.

Most believe they will follow Tesla's success, most people don't realise how many car maker's have failed.https://stacker.com/stories/5360/50-...o-longer-exist

If you're into gambling on the next Tesla you might as well put that capital into crypto , the chances of finding the next Tesla are slim at best.

Tesla has much safer odds , all financials show the company is only increasing its compacity.

Tesla is a growth company with a story, trying to replicate that is next to impossible.
    Ah yes I fondly remember my first Saturn...

Have small holdings in NIO, Lucid Motors & Hyliion. It's a very crowded space and all current manufacturers have been developing their own EVs. I do wonder when Apple will launch their own car, it's very public knowledge that they've been stealing Tesla engineers for years. One things for certain Tesla will be at the front of the train.
    Last edited by 101nick101; 26-08-2021 at 02:33 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ford share price in May 9 1997 $13.29

Ford (F)@ Market close today $13.17

Imagine if you invested in this company if you were born in 1997.

Ford has to run there company at a loss to change the make up of there company into EVs.

They will most likely go bankrupt unless they rely on government support, as we have seen with Holden in Australia (and NZ) government support will eventually dry out.

Most of these legacy ICE manufacturers will eventually go under in the next decade or so.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 26-08-2021 at 02:53 PM.

IMO

Ford PE 15.56
    Tesla PE 387 ish

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ford PE 15.56
    Tesla PE 387 ish
    And falling

Remember when Tesla's PE was 1000 only in February and only 5 months later it's 387.

Tesla will be investment grade early next year.

IMO

I hope so for my mate who has all his money in tesla and is amultibagger atp, but alot of contenders snapping at the wheels, lifting legs even. Ford has a huge following of ICE F100 owners, they will switch to the EV version through all the dealerships and relationships they have with those country wide dealers.