sharetrader
Page 38 of 116 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Wow, maybe I should leave you to your ongoing discussion with yourself....

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by dln View Post
    ICE vehicles have collision avoidance systems too, which is what the issue here is.
    If any other make/model with these systems was also showing the same tendency, they would rightly be investigated too.
    FWIW, FSD isn't something to be 'solved' - there will be an ongoing evolution of the systems to handle more and more situations and 'edge cases'.
    There isn't a "finished" box to tick, indeed as per human drivers.
    Collision avoidance??

It's called a break used in conjunction with human sight, if you're driving an Ice vehicle or an EV there is no such thing as legal full self driving vehicles, you need to be in control of the vehicle at ALL TIMES, it legally state's this on the Tesla disclaimer app.

I suggest you back out of this debate before you make yourself sound even more stupid.

I see you are following the standard internet argument handbook issued to all Tesla / crypto fanboi's.
    I'm not the one in danger, but feel free to carry on - I can't be bothered.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

I see you are following the standard internet argument handbook issued to all Tesla / crypto fanboi's.
    I'm not the one in danger, but feel free to carry on - I can't be bothered.
    Somehow I think your the odd one out.

https://www.money.co.uk/investing/po...tment-searches

Outstanding!
    You can certainly follow a checklist, just not a rational discussion.

Outstanding!
    You can certainly follow a checklist, just not a rational discussion.
    I'm more than capable of a constructive discussion, just not with people who Google something just to paste on this thread without even bothering to research the genuine facts.

Anything I post on this forum, anywhere, I have a good to advanced understanding of the topic.

2021 fastest growing brand...Tesla.

Rank Brand Brand Value % Growth Category
    1 Tesla 275% 🚗 Cars & Transportation
    2 TikTok 158% 📱 Media & Entertainment
    3 Pinduoduo 131% 🛍 Consumer Goods & Retail
    4 Meituan 119% 💻 Technology
    5 Moutai 103% 🍺 Food & Beverages
    6 Instagram 100% 📱 Media & Entertainment
    7 Uniqlo 88% 🛍 Retail
    8 Lululemon 85% 🛍 Retail
    9 Chipotle 82% 🌯 Food & Beverages
    10 JD.com 75% 🛍 Retail

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/fas...g-brands-2021/

Cyber truck delayed until late 2022

Giga Berlin approved to begin manufacturing next month.

25k model Tesla ( possibly) may not come with steering wheel or foot pedals, FSD

Tesla expected growth of 10x(company)
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 03-09-2021 at 02:41 PM.

US August payroll major fail with only 235k jobs added compared to estimates of 720k

This is good news for Tesla and other growth stocks

Lowers the chances of Fed raising the OCR, and tapering off asset purchases early

Delta possibly the main cause

I wonder if the RBNZ is paying attention to this.

US economy slowing a long with China and developing nations, why the RBNZ wants to raise the OCR in this international climate doesn’t make sense.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 04-09-2021 at 01:02 AM.

Banned

To be fair, you are quoting an article form Russ Mitchell - a widely discredited Tesla Troll. Just Google “Russ Mitchell” and “incorrect Tesla claims” to see how useless he is.

To the topic at hand - There is no “Full Self driving” Tesla system in operation yet outside of a handful of beta testers. Every Tesla ships with “Autopilot” - which is not FSD, but instead a driver assist feature, much in the same way as most other manufacturers have cruise control and lane keeping systems on their cars. All these system require the driver to pay attention to the road as they are still considered to be 100% in control of the vehicle. Like other manufacturers, Tesla cars have alerts and feedback checks in operation to confirm drivers are paying attention. If someone crashes into a parked vehicle while using autopilot - then they are responsible for the crash, pretty simple really. I would bet heavily that will be the resulting findings of the safely investigation - because it’s already been the official result of every investigation of a single crash where the autopilot system was engaged.
    Last edited by krb; 05-09-2021 at 08:59 AM.