sharetrader
Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Existing adaptive cruise control systems have various limitations, well described here http://www.audihelp.com/auda-58-system_limitations.html
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-01-2020 at 09:45 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Existing adaptive cruise control systems have various limitations, well described here http://www.audihelp.com/auda-58-system_limitations.html
    I've already had a couple of false BRAKES while driving the new Mazda3. It may of course not be up to Audi standards I don't know, but I'm leaving it on for now. I do believe some of you turn this feature off. I may do that too if it gives any more false positives.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I've already had a couple of false BRAKES while driving the new Mazda3. It may of course not be up to Audi standards I don't know, but I'm leaving it on for now. I do believe some of you turn this feature off. I may do that too if it gives any more false positives.
    I get them in my Holden Calais too. They do your head in a bit. Pays to give cars parked on the side of the road a fairly wide berth otherwise they will trigger the system.
    One or two triggers that are unexplainable that were especially annoying. That said on the open road its a real pleasure to use. Just hit the adaptive cruise button, crank the stereo up, relax and enjoy.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-01-2020 at 03:40 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Another ATH today now @ $470 + !!

Can I ask what your end game is for holding of Tesla? Hold and sell when the price hits $500/600/700? Or are you holding out for a dividend? Having done quite a bit of reading from both sides of the fence (google TSLAQ for the opposing view) and I am pretty skeptical about the long term viability of Tesla. Their CEO cannot be trusted but it seems the hype of all the fans speaks louder than the underlying company financial position. This is typical Elon pumping up the stock before the inevitable capital raise. Lets see how long till the next.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by k14 View Post
    Can I ask what your end game is for holding of Tesla? Hold and sell when the price hits $500/600/700? Or are you holding out for a dividend? Having done quite a bit of reading from both sides of the fence (google TSLAQ for the opposing view) and I am pretty skeptical about the long term viability of Tesla. Their CEO cannot be trusted but it seems the hype of all the fans speaks louder than the underlying company financial position. This is typical Elon pumping up the stock before the inevitable capital raise. Lets see how long till the next.
    Plan to hold for as long as the Gigafactories push out the numbers.... demand for their cars are there. Their market cap and SP dont make sense at this point I must admit but they are selling lots of cars while others are declining. They are miles ahead in the EV space regardless of what others may think. Moving into the chipset space is other big draw for me. Planning to put in my order this year as well. I have been holding since low-mid 100's
    Last edited by LAC; 08-01-2020 at 11:18 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by k14 View Post
    K14, May I suggest you look up CNBC's interview of Ron Barron re Tesla, 30 approx. long and very informative .

Guru

Closing in on $500 atm a 25% rise this year 8 days, STUNNING !!!

Guru

US $520 close today, $775 Kiwi, , up 40% in 3 months wow !!