sharetrader
Page 42 of 116 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by dln View Post
    You'd be dragging that average way down though, yes?
    I can't imagine they pay much for your "services".
    There will be a big pay difference between some 22 year old working on the show room floor in a mall in Minnesota than a 45 year old senior Manager in California.

I see the technician's earning over 100k per year plus bonuses easy.

I'd be dragging it up don't get confused with a low paid country like NZ
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 01-10-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Side note:

Elon Musk had a salary of $23,760 in 2019

He has stock options which he is able to borrow against a 80million dollar credit/margin facility.

He rents a small home out side Space X Texas and most of his wealth goes into the Space X.

I thought my motorcycle hobby was expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Tesla China September vehicle deliveries should be a record of 45k compared to June's 28k.

This should have 3rd quarter deliveries around 230k Vs street of 222k.

It also dispels the fud from mainstream business media that demand in China has slowed.
    Some analysts are reporting over 245k deliveries (250k produced) This would leave my estimates of 226k at the low end.

https://youtu.be/ZgP-hDmGV2w

$1100 PT 6 to 12 months.

Overweight Tesla.

Traders usually sell the news on a 3rd quarter beat.

A large beat will increase the the 2021 Financial year EPS and the 22 EPS.

This should steady the near term sell off.

IMO

Thanks for keeping the thread going,quick way for me to keep up .

Business insider on VW Chief.

"The world's largest car manufacturer is not only lagging behind its competitors when it comes to electrification and digitization. VW is also losing ground when it comes to productivity. If everything stays the same, so the haunting words of Diess, VW will no longer be competitive."

"Future competition with Tesla's new Gigafactory will be brutal. The electric car pioneer would set new standards in car production. A Tesla 3 is built in ten hours, more than three times as fast as a VW ID.3 in Zwickau"

https://www.businessinsider.de/wirts...s-zu-bestehen/

Although not news to me this will send shivers around the automotive world.

Toyota next..

AUSTIN, Texas, October 2, 2021 – In the third quarter, we produced approximately 238,000 vehicles and delivered over 240,000 vehicles. We would like to thank our customers for their patience as we work through global supply chain and logistics challenges.

AUSTIN, Texas, October 2, 2021 – In the third quarter, we produced approximately 238,000 vehicles and delivered over 240,000 vehicles. We would like to thank our customers for their patience as we work through global supply chain and logistics challenges.
    Tesla 3rd quarter deliveries crushed expectations beating the street (222k) with 241k vehicles delivered!
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 03-10-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Tesla 3rd quarter deliveries crushed expectations beating the street (222k) with 241k vehicles delivered!
    2 of TESLAs biggest rivals G.M and Honda both reported 3rd quarter declines caused by semiconductor (chip) shortage.

GMs third quarter sales fell more than 33%