sharetrader
Page 45 of 116 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    LOL $1.5 earnings and $790 to invest...
    That's like going out to eat at a buffet and getting 2 cooked grains of rice, a glass of water, then being sent to the exit...
    LOL....
    $1.50 you said it ..
    You just can't make this stuff up...
    The EPS is a key indicator on the measurement of growth analyst use .

Analyst use it to see how in demand a product is for a specific company.

Teslas revenue growth is accelerating year over year.

And your doing it again Crypto Crude, if you don't understand the technical aspects when analysing the measurements of a company.. don't comment.

Your embarrassing yourself to people who do understand company analytics.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    The EPS is a key indicator on the measurement of growth analyst use .

Analyst use it to see how in demand a product is for a specific company.

Teslas revenue growth is accelerating year over year.

And your doing it again Crypto Crude, if you don't understand the technical aspects when analysing the measurements of a company.. don't comment.

Your embarrassing yourself to people who do understand company analytics.
    My TSLA PT of $1100 based on an 2025 FY (not quarterly) EPS of $32.

Multiple by a 2025 P/E of 50x based on a 2025 to 2030 expected growth of 20%.

(2.5x PEG). discount this to its present at an 11.6% cost of equity, which assumes a 2% 10 year treasury yield, 6% equity risk premium and 1.6x TSLA beta (2%+(1.6 X 6%)=11.6%)

I was more interested in Tesla's 3Q results than The All Blacks loss or if Auckland was going to come out of lockdown

Truly sad us Tesla fan boys and girls are..

News will start coming out that a black employee of Tesla who was racially abused in 2015 and will be awarded $137 million dollars compensation.

I'll add my opinion:

I am of Maori and Scottish/ English decent.

I have experienced racism in New Zealand many times.

I don't sue individuals or companies 137 million dollars, I deal with it there and then.

Usually to the individual/s face.

With 70,000 employees worldwide you are bound to have a few idiot work mate's.

Tesla is one of the biggest companies in the world and is a consistent target of defamation usually with financial compensation involved.

Tesla has liability insurance to cover costs and will most likely appeal for a lower fine which they will most likely win due to US law.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    With Tesla you are paying more for every dollar of earnings than ever before in history
    this is nonsense by any metric one can use. The price to earnings ratio has plummeted this year as earnings have grown far faster than the share price.

If you don’t believe the bull case thats fine, plenty of other stocks to invest in, but you sound silly when you say things like the above about the company finances that you obviously have no basic knowledge on. Todays market cap of almost $800 Billion is 66x projected 2022 earnings, and only 40x projected 2023 earnings. I haven’t done the math on 24/25 yet but it looks very cheap assuming the current growth rate continues, and even if growth slowed to below 50% it would still be cheap as chips if it remained above 20%.

look if you believe a crash is coming then by all means sell all the shares you own. Long term investors know that even if you are right (dubious) crashes are short term events and long term global sharemarkets have always gone up and the crashes are just small dips in the long term uptrend.
    Last edited by LaserEyeKiwi; 06-10-2021 at 11:35 AM.

Well said LaserEyeKiwi

It's also a good measurement when a SP is overvalued and time to take profits as was the case in February.

Im extremely conservative in my estimations

I have far too much capital invested in a single company to cook the numbers and be wrong.

I'll need to adjust my PT at some stage.

Was expecting more upward movement from the NZD on news of the OCR increase today

Perhaps it is still to come or most likely markets pricing in the Fed may begin tapering bond purchases soon creating a stronger USD.

Either way my TSLA PT assumes a 10y US treasury yield of 2.0% (1.52% current)

Tesla is in such demand they are able to raise there prices..why? Because they can,all profit's and gravy$

Teslas order back log has only increased.

Model 3 Standard Range Plus increased by $2,000 to $41,990.

Model 3 Long Range did not change.

Model 3 Performance increased by $1,000 to $57,990.

--

Model Y Long Range increased by $1,000 to $54,990.

Model Y Performance increased by $1,000 to $61,990.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 06-10-2021 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Tesla is in such demand they are able to raise there prices..why? Because they can,all profit's and gravy$

Teslas order back log has only increased.

Model 3 Standard Range Plus increased by $2,000 to $41,990.

Model 3 Long Range did not change.

Model 3 Performance increased by $1,000 to $57,990.

--

Model Y Long Range increased by $1,000 to $54,990.

Model Y Performance increased by $1,000 to $61,990.
    This will increase 2022 EPS to $9.80 compared to the street estimates of $7.80

Tesla has total debt of 7.6b

They have cash/BTC reserves of 17.6b

Debt/capital is 21.6%
    Int coverage now 17x, these 2 ratios have analysts seeTSLA as investment grade.

This should end risk of raising capital through selling off shares.

They can access debt to build more Giga factories.

Tesla will eventually be the largest Auto manufacturer in the world .