sharetrader
Page 67 of 116 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
    Guru

Todays 12.66% move is a massive move in anyones book now $1025 per share!!

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Although I'm grateful for having the opportunity to own TSLA on days like this/

Still stressful taking profits/rearranging portfolio/paying margin off/ Still overweight TSLA.
    Not financial advice/ make sure you have a plan in place moving forward as TESLA prices extend its gains.

Don't be shy to keep the powder dry and book some profit on the way up for a rainy day/

It's a 5 to 10 year marathon not a sprint investing in TSLA .

Before it reaches 3k over the next ~24months it will no doubt have it's ups and downs.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

My Tesla $1000 price target for the next 12 months are

Fully self driving introduction

Cyber Truck

Berlin Giga factory

President Bidens electric car tax rebate

And I'm looking forward to the model A launch, I'm planning on buying at least 3 and putting them on the road to work for me 24 hour's a day 7 days a week.. good times ahead!!

(And yes I understand it's not legal yet , thats why the market and my 12 month maximum price target is forward looking)
    TSLA has hit my short term PT of 1000 as I said it would in a few weeks or year end/ it needs to take a breather you don't want it extended on EPS and valuations or it will sell off hard again like earlier this year.

A flattening period is more desirable moving forward /the only one's who benefit from the Volitilty are day traders.

$1200 PT mid next year.

TSLA has hit my short term PT of 1000 as I said it would in a few weeks or year end/ it needs to take a breather you don't want it extended on EPS and valuations or it will sell off hard again like earlier this year.

A flattening period is more desirable moving forward /the only one's who benefit from the Volitilty are day traders.

$1200 PT mid next year.
    I'm hoping for a pull back to previous ATH highs of ~900s for a re entry after taking profit/selling options/paying down margin.

Have a plan/ choose your sell/buy points and don't deviate from them.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 27-10-2021 at 06:13 AM.

I'm hoping for a pull back to previous ATH highs of ~900s for a re entry after taking profit/selling options/paying down margin.

Have a plan/ choose your sell/buy points and don't deviate from them.
    Still overweight TSLA

PT 1200 mid 2022.

If anyone took advice from Crypto Crude and company 6 months ago and not purchased TSLA they would have lost -50% in unrealised gains.

If you don't want to make money/listen to Crypto Crude and company.

Street might be too bullish on Q4 deliveries 259k

Berlin and Texas will be in production stage/those deliveries may not happen until 1st quarter 2022/

I'm Looking for entry points on any bearish moves/Headwinds on TSLA SP before Xmas.

U.S 2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill expected this week/includes 43bil for EV rebate.

U.S 2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill expected this week/includes 43bil for EV rebate.
    No offense Aotearoa/ with our current government this is the reason why I don't invest into The NZX.

Far more money to be made off shore.

CC I appreciate your concern but we're all adults who are capable of making our financial decisions.

"Pipsqueak"(I haven't heard that since the 80s,)

As you say in regards to returns/You need to understand you invest or gamble "a hundy' on a cheap coin nobody's heard of which is fine for risk reward , you might get back a thousand dollars.

I invest in the vicinity of 200k to 500k of traded options/stocks, I own a million plus of this company and can't afford to gamble on it.

I try to be as precise as a individual retail investor can be,I make mistakes like anyone,but have made far more in capital gains and profit.

I suggest to you instead of wasting your time posting on this thread , that you put your time and energy into your investment vehicle of choice.

Your posts don't distract me or others here from there investment decisions.