sharetrader
Page 69 of 116 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by teslagod View Post
    piper sandler increased pt from 1200 to 1300

this is a new street high.
    Screenshot_2021-10-28-12-21-30-365_com.twitter.android.jpg

fyi

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Looks to me like we are at the 'thrill stage' on the wallstreet cheat sheet.. psychology of a market cycle...

https://www.google.com/search?q=wall...EUDlp8RMIdAQeM

cc
    Sounds like you missed out on the ride up, don't worry about me/

I'm always taking profit on the way up.

I've been planning this Tesla bull run since the last one

Always gotta plan/ you just sit on the side lines and watch with envy.

Tesla is a great company... its very impressive... this is true!!!...everything is amazing about the company apart from the valuation of stock... its valuation is dangerous as it's valued as a mega-cap tech conglomerate... but the problem I have is it just doesn't have the numbers to back it its 1 trillion dollar valuation..... Volkswagon is valued 25% less than Tesla but crushes Tesla in nearly every aspect..... it has a whopping $27 billion more than Tesla each year in free cashflow and is a comparative beast !!...
    Volkswagon produces 23 times more cars than Tes'low'
    23 times more cars !!!!!

Teslagod....
    23 times more !!!!!....

Hertz puts in an order for 100,000 cars and then the market proceeds to add hundreds of billions of dollars to the valuation.... this is equivalent to $1million dollars or more per car of valuation to Tesla... LOL

Teslagod has more money than sense!!!

cc
    Hahaha love it, just love it.

How you doing in your Crypto picking comp?

What was that?

Your coming 25th? Out of 26th?

Dude, wait for Tesla to pull back, sell your alt coins and go all in on Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Hahaha love it, just love it.

How you doing in your Crypto picking comp?

What was that?

Your coming 25th? Out of 26th?

Dude, wait for Tesla to pull back, sell your alt coins and go all in on Tesla.
    Seems to me if you focused more time and energy on picking the next doge coin instead of wasting your time hating on Tesla bulls you would already be retired

Like me!

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Piper Sandler increased PT from 1200 to 1300

This is a new Street high.
    With increasing demand for EVs the Hertz deal possibly expanding to 200k/ other major rental car companies wanting to stay relevant I'm increasing my PT to $1400 mid / late next year.

The change to BEVs is happening at a faster pace than most analysts in mainstream media are expecting.

Keeping an eye on the Feds tapering/ last time they did that 2014 / SP500 dumped 10% USD strengthened.

Been adding USD to my portfolio while Kiwis above 71/72c

Not saying it's going to happen again but no harm in being Prepared.

Looking for new entry points next few months while TSLA hitting ATHs in its current bull market rally/

Dude....
    I see a major failure of the financial system unfolding next year...it really should have happened 5 years ago but now we have some major triggers.. the collapse is inevitable...
    cc

This is what I don't understand about Doomers/ sitting on the sidelines for 5 years ?

How much capital have you lost waiting for something to happen?

We live in a high speed information technology world/ all the information you need is at your fingertips from reliablesources /alerts/stop loss and just plain common sense.

The repo market exploded in 2019 covid shut the world down a few months later

The s&p 500 dropped 10% in 2015

If you understood the market you knew when to get out and back in.

Even if you were right, it would still take several years for a major crash to recover ,you would still be running at loss from waiting so long to get in.

TSLA could be quite volatile today with trader's selling off short term option calls
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 30-10-2021 at 12:26 AM.

TSLA has hit 2 PT I forcast/ $1000&$1100 since joining this forum in June this year its now up over 60% since then.

Disclaimer:I do lock profit in at certain sell points on the way up.

TSLA PT $1400 mid late 2022.

26k TSLA call option contracts expire today @$1100 /market may get volatile towards the last hour of trading today for the week/